Back In The Saddle

It's been a long, long time since I've owned a Mustang. The last one I owned was a 1979 hatchback with the Ghia package that I'd bought while I was in high school. Never will forget that car. True story...I was driving home from work, had just passed a woman in some sort of land yacht, when suddenly there was a clunk! from the transmission tunnel and the next thing I know my car had swapped ends and I was now traveling backwards down the highway. I still remember the look of complete and utter panic the lady behind me was wearing as I went sliding off of the road. :)

Anyway, just recently picked up a 2001 Mustang convertible that I traded an old pistol for. The PO says this is a Premium model, but I couldn't tell you if that's true or not. The top needs replacing, the driver's glass is badly out of alignment, and the car is filthy inside and out, but I see a lot of potential here. It'll be fun.

See y'all on the boards!

1998232v6

2004 Silver Cobra
Pictures? You’d be surprised how much a good clean improves a car. I good wash, wax, vacuum, shampoo and interior shine does wonders. The good thing is with our body style aging, the used parts market is full of deals.