Ball joints and tie rods

getsidewayzdrift

one- wheel peelin!
I'm still waiting on the part from autozone, but I'm hoping it is $5 each.
I changed my oil today and noticed the sway bar bushing is cracked. I quickly researched it and it seems like an easy replacement. The instructions didn't mention an alignment, so hopefully another alignment isn't needed after replacing those. I also hope a broken bushing isn't a big deal so I can drive my car this coming week.
yep, they're super easy, I did mine aswell, it was one of the first things I did, and nope no alignment needed afterwards. I got the prothane sway bar bushings they're alot stiffer than the stock rubber bushings

edit- and the spindle nuts should def only be like 5$

SpetsACDC

yep, they're super easy, I did mine aswell, it was one of the first things I did, and nope no alignment needed afterwards. I got the prothane sway bar bushings they're alot stiffer than the stock rubber bushings

edit- and the spindle nuts should def only be like 5$

Cool thanks. Are the bushings something I need ASAP? What would go wrong with having one cracked? I'm hoping to drive about 500 miles next week. I bet mine have been cracked for a while without me knowing anyway.

Thanks!

getsidewayzdrift

one- wheel peelin!
There will be no issue with driving on the cracked sway bar bushings at worst MAYBE you'll hear a little bump when the weight of the car rolls left to right, or maybe a tiny bit of looseness in the front end, nothing too serious. You don't have to worry about anything falling apart anyway hah