Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bbk LTs and xpipe problems

Discussion in '2011-2014 V6 Mustang Tech' started by Drew1337, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Drew1337

Drew1337 New Member

About a month ago I installed my bbk long tubes and off road xpipe and I have been having some problems I have engine code p2195 and p2237 as well as my car idling really hard after startup and bouncing Rpms at idle from like 600-900 and recently did that a few times when I was driving. I am also occasionally having a weird noise in the engine Bay Area when I accelerate lightly, it sounds kinda like when you hum into a can
    Thank you

2. Drew1337

Drew1337 New Member

It's a 2012 v6

3. Lemac

Lemac New Member

did you buy and install 02 sensor extensions or did you cut the wires and extend them yourself. If you did the later which is what i did it will ruin your 02's. I cut the wires and soldered in some wire to make them longer to find out you cant do that. Our 02's believe it or not need to breath through the wires and up through the connector any damage or cutting to the wires require replacement.