black FR500's on a 94-98 blk stang???

96v6stang

lil mustang big heartbeat
does anyone have pics of what this would look like?
im thinking on the idea of getting some 18" DD FR500's and replace my chrome 18" Y2K's. my car is black with some smoked out headlights. i was thinking of maybe going the blackout route. so, any pics? comments?
thanx in advance......

blackstang04

does anyone have pics of what this would look like?
im thinking on the idea of getting some 18" DD FR500's and replace my chrome 18" Y2K's. my car is black with some smoked out headlights. i was thinking of maybe going the blackout route. so, any pics? comments?
thanx in advance......
What are you, a ****ing moron?

98powerstang

Where Am I Again????
He said:

...and I gave mine. If you want to comment on his post, then do so. But leave mine alone. Yes, everyone has different tastes. Care to go ahead and point some more things I already know?
Comments dont mean you call him a ****ing moron. That dont comment on his decision of wheels.:rolleyes:

RedStang830

Guitar Slinger
"What are you, a ****ing moron?" - Derogatory question directed towards the thread starter.

vs.

"I like the chrome Y2Ks better than the black FR500s... I think you should keep what you have." - Comment directed towards the rims he asked about.

If he wanted people to question whether or not he was a "****ing moron", he would have said so. :rolleyes:

Back on topic... I say keep what you've got. I like black rims on a lot of cars... but I prefer chrome rims on black ones. :thumbup:

98powerstang

Where Am I Again????
How so? He said he had Y2ks, and was thinking about getting FR500s. I called him a moron. Common sense tells you that I think he should keep the Y2ks, no? :rolleyes:
You said ****ing moron and you asked him if he was one. So technically thats not implying toward his wheels. Now if you said Are you a ****ing moron those wheels are perfect. Then yes it would be pointed toward his wheels. The way you said it the first time sounds more directed to him and not his decision of wheels. Just wanted to clear that up:thumbup: