Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Bmw M5!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DrewsStang, Feb 19, 2004.

1. DrewsStang

DrewsStang Work Hard. Play Hard.

hooooly ****!! well n8's neighbors, the yosts family, are pretty rich and just bought a M5 a like 2 weeks ago. on my way hoem from school i saw him and was like HOLY ****! and i think i did get some jizz in my pants, he had 19 inch gunmetal rims, the car is black, black tint, and he was going slow so i could catch up to him then he waved at me my jaw was prolly somewhere around my crotch i gave him the thumbs up then he reved it HOLY ****, it was the coolest thing ever , then he gunned it and i got a little jizz in my pants, ooommmggg it was so sweet!!

2. 03StangV6

03StangV6 Im Rich Biotch

hahaha my youth leader was looking into a used m5 to buy ahaha they are so nice! haha they have buttons lots of them all over the place, we could only make out that mabye the buttons by the seat cuz thers about 10 instead of 2 for power seats mabye eject the passenger haha