body kit

svtstang2000

hey got a 2004 black convertible v6 looking to repaint and install body kit was wondering whether a saleen body kit or the xenon body kit. Note its not the one that is from stage3motorsports that ones front lip is different if you go on google and type 2004 mustang body kits and scroll down a bit there is a picture of a xenon kit on a blue mustang with a girl standing next to it. Also should i keep the color black cuz i have the tinted headlights and tailights and am going to get chrome rims or should i make it blue like the xenon kit in the link. let me know wat u all think

Ortiz

Sup
Welcome, one piece of advice I will give you is to browse around the photoshoot section. Lots of great cars in there that can give you an idea of what you like and what you dont like. We also have a July Mustang of the Month in that section as well. It will be the first thread on that section with a sticky to the left hand side of it. Lots of great looking cars in there competing for #1. :thumbup:

svtstang2000

I like the xenon front cuz the lip looks nice and i can put fog lights though i hate the back. with the saleen body kit i like the back the front isnt bad but with black the features of the body are kinda hidden. So idk what to pick. I hate roush and the other body kits i seen are cheap **** material and trash. I dont mind spending 2k on something good

xtreme 2

Keep it stock, get a mach 1 lip and grille delete and a set of fog lights from a GT. You will love it...

svtstang2000

i was debating doing that. But i really like the saleen body kit. I want to change the hood to the spyder 3 hood or the true fiber mach 2 hood. Or i was debating getting that cobra r front bumper cuz i would have fog lights too.