Boston vs. Colorado. The Official 2007 World Series Thread. Congrats to the Red Sox.

Who will win the 2007 World Series?

• Total voters

Wandler

@nwandler
VS.

Should be a great series. The comeback kids from Boston against the streaking Rockies. Who do you got?

Boston wins the series 4 - 1...

if it weren't for all the bandwagon or annoying sox fans around here I'd root for them since they have beckett and lowell (former marlins). but, i hope the rockies win

Chet

Lions > Bears
Sox should win, with the Rockies having all those days off will hurt them, a lot.

luniz7

Always better in three's
Sox should win, with the Rockies having all those days off will hurt them, a lot.

they only had like 2 days off btw, they have been practicing their asses off, just something i thought id throw out there is.....tickets that generally cost $tix goin for $65 lol and the $65 tix are goin for $250:eek:

if the rockies keep playin ball like they have been i say it will go 7 games being as boston is a very good club.......

so Rockies in 7!

JamesButabi

no.......YES!!
First game is the biggest. Break the streak and their num1 and rockies will fade quickly. Let em ride and Boston is in for a long hard series....anything goes! good luck

Chet

Lions > Bears
they only had like 2 days off btw, they have been practicing their asses off, just something i thought id throw out there is.....tickets that generally cost $tix goin for $65 lol and the $65 tix are goin for $250:eek:

if the rockies keep playin ball like they have been i say it will go 7 games being as boston is a very good club.......

so Rockies in 7!

They can practice all they want in the snow, doesn't matter. Ticket prices went up like that here in Detroit last year when the Tigers were in the Series.

Wandler

@nwandler
they only had like 2 days off btw, they have been practicing their asses off, just something i thought id throw out there is.....

What are you talking about? They haven't played a meaningful game since last Monday. They are going to have 8 days off without a game in the mean time. That is going to kill momentum. Boston has everything going for them right now and won't have a long layoff to kill the momentum...

19mustang95

Walnuts & Applesauce
rockies in 4, just because it would be funny for it to be the rockies to be the only team EVER to go undefeated in the postseason..

Chet

Lions > Bears
What are you talking about? They haven't played a meaningful game since last Monday. They are going to have 8 days off without a game in the mean time. That is going to kill momentum. Boston has everything going for them right now and won't have a long layoff to kill the momentum...

That's what I thought.. maybe he meant, they only took 2 days off of practice... I mean, c'mon.. we're talking about PRACTICE!

kballa6

Geaux Tigers
That's what I thought.. maybe he meant, they only took 2 days off of practice... I mean, c'mon.. we're talking about PRACTICE!

yeah no matter how much you practice you cant simulate game speed and adrenaline. also red sox have been there before and know what kind of pressure they will deal with. i say sox in 6

Volpaz.com

Former Sponsor

so Rockies in 7!

Only $250? I looked up Tickets for tomorrow game, going for over $3000 for a pair of tickets