can i have some mod advice?

sublimemach

Slammed&Cammed
I know alot of the people here know how to mod really good(appearance wise)... i will do performance mods soon enough, maybe in the summer. but i want to pretty much finish the outside. i eventually plan to get rear cobra bumper shaved, with 01 or 04 cobra front. I am fixing to order cobra sideskirts, smoked clear foglights.

any ideas would be great

as of the mods now, i like the shaker, and side emblems, so no, they arent coming off lol

all of my pics and mods here : http://sublimemach.gotstang.com

TaylorGT

What the deuce?
if i had all those mods done, id probably go for the cobra mirrors, definitily buy the cobra sides, and get one of those matching painted ford trunk lid emblems :thumbup:

sublimemach

Slammed&Cammed
ok i cant wait to get my mods that are in the mail.. plus, i will be getting the sideskirts very soon!!! :D cant wait!!! and the next mod will be cobra mirrors.. where can i get them?

Chet

Lions > Bears
ok i cant wait to get my mods that are in the mail.. plus, i will be getting the sideskirts very soon!!! :D cant wait!!! and the next mod will be cobra mirrors.. where can i get them?

I think there was a GP for Cobra Mirrors in the For Sale section..:confused:

H.S.311

BACK FROM THE DEAD
i like ur mach 1 just the way it is.... but cobra front, spoiler, and mirror wouldn't hurt a bit, go for it..... i call dibs on the mach wing:D

TaylorGT

What the deuce?

they are rare. Id check ebay and the F/S section here often. Might get a hookup from steve at svtperformance.com

4.30's and an xcal2.:thumbup:

:eek: :thumbup:

i like ur mach 1 just the way it is.... but cobra front, spoiler, and mirror wouldn't hurt a bit, go for it..... i call dibs on the mach wing:D

no cobra spoiler :disgust:

get new fogs..

reading > you :p

he said hes getting smoked clear fogs in his first paragraph :thumbup:

mysteed

is back!
Very nice Mach bro. As far as mods go, the Cobra sideskirts are a must, Cobra mirrors would be nice, and SLP tips would look much better than the ones that you have on there right now. Other than that, focus on performance.:thumbup:

sublimemach

Slammed&Cammed
yea performance is next... this little group of mods will set me back a bit of cash.. so it will prob wait a while.

here is the mods ///fixing to order///already have and havent installed it
--new side emblems
--new front grille emblem
--smoked clear fogs
--cobra sides
--new blackout taillight tint, reflectors, and 3rd brakelight

and i am in the process of finding the following
--cobra mirrors
--bullitt sidescoops
--03-04 cobra rear bumper(and shave it)
--03-04 cobra wing
--99-01 cobra front bumper

:D :thumbup:

TaylorGT

What the deuce?
yea performance is next... this little group of mods will set me back a bit of cash.. so it will prob wait a while.

--new side emblems
--smoked clear fogs
--cobra sides

--cobra mirrors
--bullitt sidescoops
--03-04 cobra wing

aww, leave the Side scoops as they are. They give it a wider mean appearance. i can live with a cobra wing

sublimemach

Slammed&Cammed
That sir, is a very blatant lie.

ok ok.. i was trying to be nice.. here is the correction

70% of everyone here knows good modding

aww, leave the Side scoops as they are. They give it a wider mean appearance. i can live with a cobra wing

well yea.. i mean, out of the mod list, im not sure all of which im really going to do, im just looking around.. i really might not even do the sidescoops, because noone likes them on machs, except for me lol..

mysteed

is back!

--new side emblems
--smoked clear fogs
--cobra sides

--cobra mirrors

Fixed. Do those.:thumbup:

mysteed

is back!
id like to see someone get a bumper and get rid of the mustang/cobra and insert "MACH 1" :thumbup:
That would be sick, but it would cost a TON of money to do. Cody and I discussed putting MUSTANG on a cobra rear, but due to the curve of the bumper it's not really feasible.