1) Check your coil box. Unplug every wire while running and see if it gets a good spark. (make sure to wear rubber/latex gloves) Possibly needs to be unplugged and plugged back in, maybe bad contact.
2) Check all of your spark plug wires for holes or melts.
3) Check your Intake Filter, if dirty get a new one.
4) If step 3 is the problem, after new filter clean out the whole air intake. Get a Throttle cleaner at Autozone, or any other auto shop, and spray it in your throttle body (no need to disassemble it), after that try and start your car, it should turn for a little bit, and die maybe 1 time. Also give it gas while starting after using this product for the first time.
5) Very doubtful, but maybe your alternator is messed up. So get that checked out, autozone will do it for you for free if you take it to them.
6) Check your battery voltage.
7) Check battery wires for any corrosion. If corrosion is there proceed to step 8.
8) Get a single edged razor, and clean your battery temples (where your wires go onto)
9) If connectors have corrosion, dip them in a cup of warm water with soda.
10) If battery/corrosion is the problem...and you cleaned it and furnished it, buy battery protectant, its pink when comes out. In old times it was called PIB. Now its something new. Just ask the employee.