check this stang out

NoRiceForMe

Drive Slow Pimp Ho's
hold on, before everyone starts raggin' on this dudes ride... he's in kuwait?! I bet his mustang over there is equivilent to a ferrari over here. I'm just laughing at his half ass stereo, and install. It's just funny. But hey, he's got a badass ride that NO WOMAN CAN SEE!!! DON'T LOOK BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU!!!

clutchsix

Sneazy
They have some pretty nice ass cars over there in the Middle East. The Mustang needs new rims and bigger brakes. Props for doing the interior but :thumbdown: for orange.

jj84756

i think it is kind of cool. not that it is my taste, but because it is a mustang, and he lives in kuwait.

01sexyv6

I agree on the creativity, if he wanted to go 20s, shouldve went with the bullits or Cobra Rs, but props on stepping outta the box... the interior is sweet, but the colors couldve been swapped... :thumbup: and the tips are friggen HUGE

vertstang232

this is what annoys me, if you are going to spend that type of money on the interior at least paint the lower part of the shifter bezel to orange/whatever color you consider that. its really not that bad of an interior IMO it could be much worse. one more thing, at least he didnt half ass the interior and its pretty decent

Brandon

Better Than Sliced Bread!
at least its not plush or what ever that crap they put in them to make it look like you killed 100 muppets to make it.

investinwaffles

3.8's Other Indian™
hold on, before everyone starts raggin' on this dudes ride... he's in kuwait?! I bet his mustang over there is equivilent to a ferrari over here. I'm just laughing at his half ass stereo, and install. It's just funny. But hey, he's got a badass ride that NO WOMAN CAN SEE!!! DON'T LOOK *****! I'LL KILL YOU!!!

yea, you have no idea what kuwait is like, do you :wtf:
a mustang is worth slightly more there than it is here, but thats it.

And your a ****ing moron about the whole muslim thing :disgust:

Shadow Burner

2007 4.6L GT
Definitely not my thing, those wheels look way too big to me and the interior colour looks like vomit. The exhaust tips are so big they are right up there with fart cannons but props for originality I guess.

dawssvt

Air Ride FTW...
VERY different, but I can't say I'm a fan. I don't like the interior very much. Look at the size of the exhaust tips :eek:

monk36

back in black
Rims are gay as hell, and the exhaust tips look like folgers coffee cans.

It could be a nice car, cause the interior is well done, but because of the tips and rims, it's completely unacceptable. :uhh: :thumbdown: :disgust: