Close Call!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Ed

Trollmode (on) off
My two best friends are seniors at Dutchtown High School, which is about 10 miles from my house. The FBI arrived there this morning and arrested two students that were planning a school shooting. They had obtained two suits of Swat Armor, and had several guns. They were planning on doing the school shooting April 20th (ring a bell?)... They were gonna end it all by taking their life once they could not kill anyone else. One of the shooters was a 19yr old still in 10th grade. Thats sad...

I am glad that someone tipped the FBI and cops off... Just think, I could have lost my two best friends in one day...

PonyGoes

Troll Hunter
Shhhh ... don't give DarkE any idea's :uhh:

Kids with Guns ... what are you going to do

Brian M

I need a Red Bull
Mr. Ed said:
My two best friends are seniors at Dutchtown High School, which is about 10 miles from my house. The FBI arrived there this morning and arrested two students that were planning a school shooting. They had obtained two suits of Swat Armor, and had several guns. They were planning on doing the school shooting April 20th (ring a bell?)... They were gonna end it all by taking their life once they could not kill anyone else. One of the shooters was a 19yr old still in 10th grade. Thats sad...

I am glad that someone tipped the FBI and cops off... Just think, I could have lost my two best friends in one day...

I think kids of today need thier head examined. Psycological evaluations should be administered like candy. Glad thier were caught before they could make a copy cat killing. Hopefully those two will commit suicide, so our tax dollars don't have to pay for thier stay in a federal penatentiary.

Herry Balz

Living in this board
I still think those two nerds at colombine hs have the right to shoot and kill. They get teased and picked a lot. So somebody must die. Everyhting is justified. CAse closed!

Mr. Ed

Trollmode (on) off
Herry Balz said:
I still think those two nerds at colombine hs have the right to shoot and kill. They get teased and picked a lot. So somebody must die. Everyhting is justified. CAse closed!

Your a sick ****er, half of those killed wher caught in the middle between those "two nerds" and their targets. Picking and teasing are not justified by killing.

MichaelB21

Mr. Nice
Mr. Ed said:
Your a sick ****er, half of those killed wher caught in the middle between those "two nerds" and their targets. Picking and teasing are not justified by killing.

Herry tends to say a lot of stuff to get a rise out of people, don't let it get to you. Even if he really meant what he said don't let it bother you. Just count your lucky stars that they didn't get to celebrate Hitlers birthday the way they wanted to.

no sympathy for the school.....

if feel sorry for the sick ****s who in the end..kill themselves cause of the abuse they get in school..then again

they should of just worked out and kicked some jock ass..no guns needed

LHShockey1894

IS IT REALLY HIM?
Fordmustanglove said:
no sympathy for the school.....

if feel sorry for the sick ****s who in the end..kill themselves cause of the abuse they get in school..then again

they should of just worked out and kicked some jock ass..no guns needed
......or they could stop being whiny little bitches and get over it :confused: But yea....some people have serious mental problems that they can't control at all, glad they were caught so that now someone else can control it for them. But then our tax dollars are being spent to keep them alive......so really there isn't a good way out.

Dare

They Call Me Crash!
Guns don't solve problems with school bullies, you shoot them, they die, end of story, no lesson learned. And you either kill yourself or end up in jail for the rest of your life.

Now, there was this guy in HS I knew, Little John, he was a senior and looked like a 6th grader, so naturaly he got picked on. Well, one day a couple of guys went to jump him in the restroom, Little John pulls out his secret weapon, a belt with a padlock locked on the buckle!
Now, Little John only got 2 weeks Juvee for agrivated battery, He was 17, lucky bastard! (he was expelled too) And the 2 guys that jumped him got steal plates to replace their cheak bones and weeks of painful recovery. I'd say lesson learned! :D

Danger Dude

Living one day at a time
Herry Balz said:

BROTHER COREY SAYS ""NERDS CANT LIVE WITH THEM CANT LIVE WITHOUT THEM"" HELL BILL GATE WAS A NERD DID HE GO POSTAL NO HE GOT EVEN BY BECOMING SUPER RICH, THAT WAS HIS WAY TO GET EVEN. NERDS ARE FUN TO STUFF IN LOCKERS AND FLUSH THERE HEADS IN THE TOILET.

IF YOUR ONLY RECOURSE TO BEING TEASED IS TO KILL WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS GET THEM BEFORE THEY GET YOU "OPEN SEASON ON NERDS"

BROTHER COREY SAYS ""KILL ALL NERDS"

RICK711

losers/nerds are beta males and destined to be weeded out of the genetic pool either through death or celebaicy b/c no bitch would ever lay them. its better for our speices that they get weeded out anyways. it just sucks when they take some good people w/ them when the get weed out.

And Bill Gates is not a loser/nerd he has huge balls, go watch The Pirates of Silicon Valley and you will see

Status
Not open for further replies.