Color Change - Sonic Blue!

dawssvt

Air Ride FTW...
Can you guys please change the color of my car to sonic blue... I do not want the graphics on it either. And if you could add some 20' Black Bullits what would be great! One more thing... Lower it as low at DeJays white Saleen! All help is appreciated!

My Car:

Sonic Blue Color:

Wheels: (Deep Dish on front and rear)

DeJays Saleen:

Zer0Morph

Go Colts!!
I don't have the patience or the skills to pull that off DAWS, but thats going to look awesome if you do it in real life!! :thumbup:

Edit: Minus the bullits, not a big fan, I like the Saleens you've got now. Are those Saleens or Cobras can't tell.... anyways, I like the wheels you have now, in black or gunmetal though.

Zer0Morph said:
I don't have the patience or the skills to pull that off DAWS, but thats going to look awesome if you do it in real life!! :thumbup:

Edit: Minus the bullits, not a big fan, I like the Saleens you've got now. Are those Saleens or Cobras can't tell.... anyways, I like the wheels you have now, in black or gunmetal though.
Cobras. And, the bullitts would look 10X better.

QuadLogic

Woman Pleaser
I managed to get paste the horrendousness of getting rid of the decals but changing from white to a dark color isn't looking good at all.

QuadLogic

Woman Pleaser
dawssvt said:
Can you find a picture of a darker color car with close to that kit on? Or maybe a picture of a darker color car with a similar angle to your car in one of your pictures so I can chop parts on?

dawssvt

Air Ride FTW...
QuadLogic said:
Can you find a picture of a darker color car with close to that kit on? Or maybe a picture of a darker color car with a similar angle to your car in one of your pictures so I can chop parts on?
yea I will find one... here is a pic of autobadges car.... its black, does this help?

EDIT: that pic is really small... here is another black stang...

Hey quad, post up the one without the decals. I'll try it. But I'm pretty sure if you can't do it, then I can't but who knows.

audioqueso

Ja-ne!
dawssvt, I took one of your older picture. Taking the decals was a pain with that picture. Here's somewhat of an idea. I hate trying to match that blue. I'm sture Crazystand could do better, but just an idea. I gotta jet now. I gotta be at work soon. lol

Attachments

QuadLogic

Woman Pleaser
CrazyStang said:
Hey quad, post up the one without the decals. I'll try it. But I'm pretty sure if you can't do it, then I can't but who knows.

This is where mine was heading :uhh: Maybe I'll try chopping on the other car.

Attachments

dawssvt

Air Ride FTW...
audioqueso said:
dawssvt, I took one of your older picture. Taking the decals was a pain with that picture. Here's somewhat of an idea. I hate trying to match that blue. I'm sture Crazystand could do better, but just an idea. I gotta jet now. I gotta be at work soon. lol
Thanks a lot man... That looks great! :thumbup:

dawssvt

Air Ride FTW...
audioqueso said:
That blue is hard, isn't it? lol I sucked at it. A mineral grey Mustang would have been easier. lol
what other colors do you think my car would look good in? I was also thinking of doing it black... would that be hard for you to do?

thelatinguy7

Computer Engineer
dawssvt said:
what other colors do you think my car would look good in? I was also thinking of doing it black... would that be hard for you to do?
i would say competition orange with the black wheels.:thumbup:

audioqueso

Ja-ne!
I did it in red a few days ago (remember my PM), it looked good. Light colors (yellow, baby blue, bright red, etc) are easy if starting off with a light color as the base. Dark colors like blue, black, or a bold red are easier when starting off with a dark base color.

dawssvt

Air Ride FTW...
audioqueso said:
I did it in red a few days ago (remember my PM), it looked good. Light colors (yellow, baby blue, bright red, etc) are easy if starting off with a light color as the base. Dark colors like blue, black, or a bold red are easier when starting off with a dark base color.
Do you think you could show me some different colors on my car... orange like he said above and anything else you think would look good. I definately want black wheels though :thumbup: