Connecticut

emoney8924

BOOOOST
hey im from columbia, if theres any people that wanna meet up somewhere like the pike just hit me up on aim: Emoney8924

bluemustang

I usually hold a stang meet at least once a year on the pike. When something occurs Ill be sure to let everyone know on this board

Kimt711

I'm up for a meet...I dunno if I will be able to make it (between working partime and school, ECSU) But let me know if you all do anything!

emoney8924

BOOOOST
hey kimt i go to windham high school right across the street from you, u might have seen me, i drive a black 97 mustang, we should meet up sometime, talk cars.. im me on aim:Emoney8924

Kimt711

emoney...just wondering if you know anything about the performance shop just up the street from Columbia Ford...Its on the right if you are coming from Eastern. I saw it passing by today and was just curious what it was all about..let me know or im me

blackstang2k3

yea im always down but my schedule kinda brutal right now wit 2 part time jobs and school (wcsu) but come spring ill be good to go...this time of year is hit or miss wit me

silvr00stang

anyone close to clinton /essex area. I might be up there visiting in a while. I mean i know everything is practically right next to each other anyways ;)