Coronavirus

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
How about instead of spanning across several threads re coronavirus, we start a new thread.

Kentucky Derby has been postponed.
Good idea.

My parents are taking this very serious and staying in. Mom worked in the NICU and takes these health situations very seriously. Especially since they will be 67 this year.

My in-laws though, not so much. FIL is a large animal vet and isn’t worried about CV19, so that in addition to Fox News 24/7, neither of them seem worried (80 and 77 I think). They won’t be seeing their grandkids though (my kids) and that’s our decision.

Derick

Best Of The Best
I will say it has been really great getting to know all of you. I know I've butted heads with everyone at some point over our different opinions. It's ok though. Water under the bridge imo. If something happens, and we all lose contact, it pleases me to know that some day you will all realize you were wrong to question me.

Jeff

Florida Man
I will say it has been really great getting to know all of you. I know I've butted heads with everyone at some point over our different opinions. It's ok though. Water under the bridge imo. If something happens, and we all lose contact, it pleases me to know that some day you will all realize you were wrong to question me.
Bruh you've been the smartest one of us all. You have so many board games you'll never get bored when we're all quarantined for weeks on end

Jeff

Florida Man
Is Trump really gonna send direct cash payments?? Holy ****. This would be his smartest move ever

Jeff

Florida Man
How does it even work? Omar is introducing a bill to give every adult $1000 and $500 for every child.
Looks there are a few bills out there with different amounts. I'd imagine a direct deposit or check in the mail. The IRS has everyone's info already

Derick

Best Of The Best
confirmed case in my city.

actually not going to be surprised if it's a coworker of mine. i helped her setup remote access today after she got tested a few days ago. she recently traveled to atlanta for work.

Wandler

@nwandler
confirmed case in my city.

actually not going to be surprised if it's a coworker of mine. i helped her setup remote access today after she got tested a few days ago. she recently traveled to atlanta for work.

Nice knowing ya.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
The air traffic control tower at Chicago Midway International Airport is temporarily closed after several technicians at the facility tested positive for coronavirus, the FAA says