Coronavirus

Wandler

@nwandler
I can't believe Applebees is still a thing.
It's probably the busiest restaurant in my town. A place you can take your kids and not give a **** and you know exactly what you're getting. We go probably every other month but we have very few options to eat out. Our main spot now is a brewery that recently opened with pizza and they have a nice area for kids to hang out.

Derick

Best Of The Best
**** about time you guys got a brewery. jeff ****ed me but he and i were scheming on sending you a bunch of stuff from our local places. i had to find your address :naughty::naughty:

Derick

Best Of The Best
as for the chains.........loaded boneless wings at chilis. that **** is like crack for me. luckily there isn't one nearby so its rarely an option.

Jeff

Florida Man
**** about time you guys got a brewery. jeff ****ed me but he and i were scheming on sending you a bunch of stuff from our local places. i had to find your address :naughty::naughty:
Ah damn way to rat me out :lol: should have reminded me cause I forgot all about that

Derick

Best Of The Best
yeah the one case we announced yesterday is dead today. they were on home quarantine and had a heart attack. this **** is gonna kill alot of elderly people that already have health issues.

Retarded User
Hopefully I don't get quarantined. Just had a fire at my house. It's currently unlivable. Awesome.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Damn. That’s a long road back but sounds like everyone is safe which is most important. Alarms go off?

I keep meaning to check my fire extinguisher in the house and detached garage to make sure they’re still charged.

Retarded User
We weren't home when it started so everyone is fine.We got home and heard the smoke detector going off. Opened the door and smoke rolled out. Was likely caused by a battery charger. Or the battery itself.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
We weren't home when it started so everyone is fine.We got home and heard the smoke detector going off. Opened the door and smoke rolled out. Was likely caused by a battery charger. Or the battery itself.
That has always worried me about my detached garage. Leaving batteries on chargers and such.