Coronavirus

Boogie

How's everybody doing in the states? News seems like it's an absolute cluster**** over there from what I've seen on the news.
Not much better leadership wise here in Japan. They declared a state of emergency but the first two days of it didn't seem to change much at all. Apparently the Tokyo Gov is trying to force more people inside and put pressure on businesses to stop making their employees come into the office. Numbers are hitting record highs each day for new cases, seems like the start of a mess over here.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
How's everybody doing in the states? News seems like it's an absolute cluster**** over there from what I've seen on the news.
Not much better leadership wise here in Japan. They declared a state of emergency but the first two days of it didn't seem to change much at all. Apparently the Tokyo Gov is trying to force more people inside and put pressure on businesses to stop making their employees come into the office. Numbers are hitting record highs each day for new cases, seems like the start of a mess over here.
Japan hasn’t reached their peak yet? I would have though they would have. That’s crazy.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Working on the COVID hospital here. Used to be the old Memphis newspaper building. Every trade working on top of each other trying to meet the tight deadline.

MyLittlePony

V6 VIN V8 Power
Looks like COVID19 took out all those spam bots. Good riddance! Was surprised people did not completely give up on this forum, because I sure had. I only came back to check something. Although it looks like COVID19 took out several of you mid April. Real shame. For a minute there, I was beginning to think the forum had started to return to its former glory, but then I saw the last page of replies, and the dates...
upload_2020-5-9_21-40-31.gif

Last edited:

MyLittlePony

V6 VIN V8 Power
Do people still post in the non off-topic boards?
Thats partially the problem. It makes sense that many who were members here no longer have their mustangs, and probably don’t even have any mustangs. Heck, I am rare in that I still have the same mustang I’ve owned since 1998, but it’s not a v6 anymore. No v6 mustang? No point in visiting.

There was one mustang forum I used to visit that was crazy popular in any subcategory, you post a new thread, within minutes, it would be a page or two back! Very few of those categories were mustang related, or even ford related, despite having the word “mustang” in the domain name. They adapted to keep its crowd. But now they’re just as active as this forum is. So new internet users with mustangs don’t use forums, and new internet users in general don’t use forums either. They must all be on Facebook or something.

Boogie

Japan hasn’t reached their peak yet? I would have though they would have. That’s crazy.
It seems like we're in the 2nd phase but they just aren't testing or reporting enough to know. Just reported today that Tokyo forgot to report 100 cases this week. Incompetence all around... At least it's not just the USA!