Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Custom Fuel Rails and Return Fuel System

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by greensteeda, Oct 29, 2014.

1. greensteeda

greensteeda Retired Speed Racer Mod. Suck It!

This is one of the last parts I have left from my turbo build. Listed here are the major components you will need to convert to a return fuel system and make big HP. This system is designed to support over 800HP. This system has been pressure tested up to 65PSI with no leaks and has run on my car on the dyno and that is it.

Total Package:

[​IMG]

All of the lines are SS braided from Summit Racing. The supply line is -8AN and the return is -6AN. All fittings are included except the bulkhead fitting that I used to drill the return port into the fuel tank. I am even including the special fitting that allows you to use the stock fuel hat and connect to the AN lines. There are enough lines to get from the fuel tank, to the rails, and back with a little extra for "fudge room".

Custom Fuel Rails:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I had these machined from aluminum fuel rail stock. The inner diameter is 1/2" and will flow more fuel than any V6 can support. I designed them this way to reduce any pressure drop to keep fuel pressure as consistent as possible. Any injector that will work with the stock fuel rails will work with these. There are male -6AN fittings welded on both sides. The brackets were made by me so they are not machine shop pretty but they keep everything in place very well.

Fuel Pressure Regulator:
    [​IMG]

This is a Magnafuel mechanical fuel pressure regulator that has a vacuum port to adjust fuel pressure to adjust for boost/vacuum. It uses 2 -6AN ports in and 1 -6AN port back to the fuel tank. I have included a fuel pressure gauge to make it easier to set. This is a high pressure fuel regulator so it can be adjusted as high as you need to compensate for smaller injectors.

10 Micron Fuel Filter:[​IMG]

This is a Summit Racing unit that has male -8 fittings on each side. Has replaceable filter elements that are pretty cheap.

Y block fitting:
    [​IMG]

This fitting splits the -8AN supply line into two -6AN lines to feed the fuel rails.

Adjustable Fuel Pressure Warning Sensor:
    [​IMG]

This is adjustable from 30-80PSI and can turn off a nitrous solenoid or to light up a warning light on your dash. Light included.

This system will cost north of $700 if you purchase yourself. I am willing to let go for $350 plus shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions.

2. Turbang_6

Turbang_6 3.8 Turbo Build Under Way

Would you consider selling just the rails?

3. greensteeda

4. greensteeda

5. leonardo090

leonardo090 Member

how did i miss this? :facepalm: