**Custom Switch Panels**

Zim

The Coors Knight
Thats right. Right now Im starting to take orders. Im going to be making the 2 hole panels with the 2005 grill pony on it, and the 4 hole panel with the 2005 grill pony on it. For all of you that have not seen these before, I also included pictures of mine installed. Anyone else on this board that has one, and its installed... please post a picture so people get an idea what this can look like. It is made out of quality plastic, and all engravings are cut with a laser for high quality. Whatever is engraved into these panels BECOMES TRANSPARENT. It does not cut all the way through the plastic, there is still a nice flat surface to the panel. These look very clean installed. I believe they will fit 94-00 models. If you have a 99 or 00 model, PLEASE LET ME SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR DASH to make sure that these will fit. No switches or neon lighting is included. That is all up to you. Price will be $32 dollars. I accept only paypal. If you are interested in this, please send me a PM with the subject line of "Interest In Panel." Thanks :)

NOTE: IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE TO GET CUSTOM PANELS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN!!!!

Here are the panels:

Rellik

is a dirty pirate
Guys, these things are GREAT!!!!! I love mine!!! It's jsut the thing to impress people!!

Attachments

• close.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 392

Zim

The Coors Knight
well... youd go buy your own switches. Its not cost effective for me to sell it with the switches otherwise i would. Its good for the fact that I can provide a panel that looks really clean with your interior, along with really sweet effects to it. :)

silver99misty

Do you know what switches will fit here?... might be good to maybe throw in a link to a radio shack switch that will fit. I know I'm interested... if only I had some money :cry:

Troll

banned
omg dood.. the switches are like 2 dollars.. holy crap. id buy one dood.. but remember they moved the AC and Heat controls to that area when they put in the screen... :(

Zim

The Coors Knight
the switches i used were 2.99 from autozone. Theyre colored and have an LED so they light up. I dont know the model number off thetop of my head, but most toggle switches should fit...

00SilverStangV6

Huh? Who? Wha? Where?
These things are seriously badass! I have one and installed it though I have not wired everthing up yet (awaiting an order). Buy one...

Zim

The Coors Knight
blakmustang said:
I'll take one. Just because I like the glowing pony..

please send me a PM... thats my only way of staying organized with all this. Title your message "interest in panel"

Thanks,

Mike

SFrymyah

Hi, I'm Steven
ZimStang said:
the switches i used were 2.99 from autozone. Theyre colored and have an LED so they light up. I dont know the model number off thetop of my head, but most toggle switches should fit...
now that you say that, autozone has some switches with that safety cover over them that would look seriously awesome on there - if i can find a pic, I'll post

drmac

SFrymyah said:
now that you say that, autozone has some switches with that safety cover over them that would look seriously awesome on there - if i can find a pic, I'll post

Did you find the pics???

shadowracer47

I would like one but cant get one for few weeks my email is [email protected]. only question i got is how do u get the blue in the back it come that way or do i have to put a light back their myself if so ill make it neon green to match my underglow

00SilverStangV6

Huh? Who? Wha? Where?
shadowracer47 said:
I would like one but cant get one for few weeks my email is [email protected]. only question i got is how do u get the blue in the back it come that way or do i have to put a light back their myself if so ill make it neon green to match my underglow

To answer for Zin (unless he's changed the deal) you only get the face that is shown (or the custom one you order). You have to buy a small neon to put in behind the plate if you want it to glow...they're relatively cheap and easy to install too. I wired neon through one of the switches (I got a 4 hole plate), a radar detector through one, my amp through one, and a neon in the trunk (with my subs) on the 4th one. G/L...

rob989_69

Not to go bringing a old thread back to life but i'm interested if your still selling the plates, and if i can get one without switches. i just want a filler panel when i install a new cd player.

Christo

I've been pondering the thought of getting one of these for a couple months now ever since I saw it for the first time...

My dilemma is simply that it's a $5 piece of ABS plastic and some etching with the right stencil and drill work that would take all of 10 minutes. I'm just not creative enough to do it. I can't justify the additional costs over what I think is reasonable.

I have a question though.....how is it held in place over where the real "pocket" would go?

Hell_Razor

Never surrender!!!
Zim isn't making these anymore for the time being. When he gets new ones in he will make a post and let people know.

Bl4kH4t

Hell_Razor said:
Zim isn't making these anymore for the time being. When he gets new ones in he will make a post and let people know.
Dammit, I just read this post and was ready to buy one of these.
Zim, you've got to get some more of these.