Daily Discussion Thread

Wandler

@nwandler
Got home yesterday from the lake and the mess was all cleaned up. I did talk to my neighbor and they said they didn't do it. I checked to see if there was a lot of walking in their grass but there wasn't. If they'd hauled them out you'd be able to tell. I checked the north-east side, where a house is being built and it looks like there was foot traffic through there so I'm thinking they had to have done it. Not sure why but I'm less irritated since it's cleaned up.

Red square = new construction
Blue dot = utility box
Highlighted house = My house

Capture.JPG

Jeff

Florida Man
Got home yesterday from the lake and the mess was all cleaned up. I did talk to my neighbor and they said they didn't do it. I checked to see if there was a lot of walking in their grass but there wasn't. If they'd hauled them out you'd be able to tell. I checked the north-east side, where a house is being built and it looks like there was foot traffic through there so I'm thinking they had to have done it. Not sure why but I'm less irritated since it's cleaned up.

Red square = new construction
Blue dot = utility box
Highlighted house = My house

View attachment 160387
Still weird as ****

Derick

Best Of The Best
anyone have any experience with rats?

i went to check my sons hamster before we head out, and he dead. it was a shitty one though. we bought him 2 a year and a half ago, but we bought the wrong ones. they were more like mice and you couldn't hold them. gonna have to replace them when we get back, but not sure what he wants. pretty sure rats are the best rodent to have as a pet though.

BigEZ

Between two ferns
A buddy of mine had a pet rat. They're more personable, but they can still be **** heads. I think they're better pets than hamsters and gerbils.

Holly

it's all in your head
Just got out of a meeting. Someone actually mentioned having a safe space would make their job much easier for them...

Wandler

@nwandler
anyone have any experience with rats?

i went to check my sons hamster before we head out, and he dead. it was a shitty one though. we bought him 2 a year and a half ago, but we bought the wrong ones. they were more like mice and you couldn't hold them. gonna have to replace them when we get back, but not sure what he wants. pretty sure rats are the best rodent to have as a pet though.
A buddy of mine had a pet rat. They're more personable, but they can still be **** heads. I think they're better pets than hamsters and gerbils.
EZ would know here. You still have the mini zoo going on?

Derick

Best Of The Best
speaking of safe spaces.........anyone have lactation rooms? we had to put one in this year.

Zuplar

Zup
speaking of safe spaces.........anyone have lactation rooms? we had to put one in this year.
lol, we don't have an official one, but we have this room that all the women have used in the past. I put a sign on it that said pump room, but it got taken down.

Holly

it's all in your head
Not a specific room, but anyone who is currently nursing can request a lock be put on their door so they have a place.

Derick

Best Of The Best
lol, we don't have an official one, but we have this room that all the women have used in the past. I put a sign on it that said pump room, but it got taken down.
ours is a converted IT office 3 doors down from me. one guy swapped the pump room sign with mine, and it took me a while to notice :lol:

Not a specific room, but anyone who is currently nursing can request a lock be put on their door so they have a place.
thats nice. we don't have a lot of people in offices so needed a dedicate room. they were using the conference room, but that became a burden. out of about 300 people, we only have about fifteen in offices.

BigEZ

Between two ferns
EZ would know here. You still have the mini zoo going on?
Its not as zoo-ish anymore. We have the usual pets now, a few parakeets, dog, cat, lizard, and 7 chickens. We're still on the downsize path, but its a natural downsizing now. Once an animal croaks it's not getting replaced. Final goal is 1 dog, chickens, and maybe a parrot if the wife gets her way.