Daily Discussion Thread

Derick

Best Of The Best
Guess I'm taking "Latanoprost" starting tomorrow for the rest of my life. Got spanked again with some more eyeball tests today. No damage to my optic nerves, but there is some atrophy around them. Which means my vision is just normal garbage, and not as a result of the condition. This stuff should lower my pressure levels pretty quickly. My glasses should be in soon so that will lower the strain I put on my eyeballs. Gotta go back in two weeks for a follow up.

I freakin HATE taking stuff daily, but I've always been good about my over the counter drops so I should be able to do this.

PurpleStang

DON'T PANIC
Nah. It’s way up north. Pretty sure he’s much farther south. Unless there’s another one I don’t know about. It’s far from where my family is but they say the smoke and smell are terrible. :(

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
I thought he lived near Sacramento and I heard that’s where the new fire was. Hope it’s not close.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Disney World is basically hell. This beer is tasting damn good after today.
yes it is. did you guys do magic kingdom yet? when i got there, and found out they don't serve, about walked out. :lol: they were at capacity that day too and we were there til like midnight since it was the 4th.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
yes it is. did you guys do magic kingdom yet? when i got there, and found out they don't serve, about walked out. :lol: they were at capacity that day too and we were there til like midnight since it was the 4th.
That’s on you for going in July. :lol: