Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Daily Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Wandler, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Jeff

Jeff Custom Title:

Did some outdoorsy stuff this weekend. A couple hikes have amazing views at the end but it was foggy as hell so we couldn't see anything :lol:

Attached Files:

Zuplar and Gcrop like this.
  2. Zuplar

Zuplar Well-Known Member

28FAA43B-F409-475C-9013-B959AE64C640.jpeg

I’m doing some outdoorsy stuff too.

Jeff and Gcrop like this.
  3. Wandler

Wandler @nwandler

I did some outside stuff yesterday...

IMG_20191005_131451.jpg IMG_20191005_140024.jpg

Jeff and Zuplar like this.
  4. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

I didn't do **** this weekend :lol:

Wandler likes this.
  5. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

6. Wandler

Wandler @nwandler

Just washed my pontoon and put it in storage and grabbed my snow blower. :lol:

Gcrop likes this.
  7. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

you got one big unit to hold everything? we're not looking yet, but this spring we may need to get one for my in laws.

8. Wandler

Wandler @nwandler

My parents have a huge cold storage shop at their place where I keep some stuff.

9. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

that's huge. we might be getting our elders out of their home/property, but they keep saying they don't want to go through all the stuff. i told them i could make it disappear in a weekend and they could go through it at their leisure. :lol:

10. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

:fuuu: courts making me submit income and property statements. basically, line item every account, asset, investment, retirement, etc., its value and then assign it to me. all pretty irrelevant considering i was broke as a joke after getting divorced a decade ago. they still making me submit it all though. also can't remember if i mentioned it, but the courts made me take a parenting class :facepalm:

11. Wandler

Wandler @nwandler

12. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

it is. i was the only one in the class with an older kid that didn't want to talk to his mom. as in old enough the courts will respect his decision so yah pretty dumb. the money stuff is all for child support, but there isn't any being paid. i never paid when i had joint, and i'm waiving hers even though i'll have full custody. so yeah also pretty dumb on that stuff.

13. Zuplar

Zuplar Well-Known Member

I can’t believe how sexist and discriminatory the government is towards fathers. I have a good friend who has a similar story to you and it took him years to get full custody of his son. The mother had to fail multiple piss tests and finally took her not showing up to get them to give him full custody.

On the flip side as a dad you **** up once and you basically have to have a chaperone to see your own kid.

14. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

Yep it's really messed up. My wife got full custody of her kid 15 years ago with no questions asked. He's a repeat felon just like my ex. Whats your buddies number? He ever come to MO and want to get a drink? :lol:

15. Zuplar

Zuplar Well-Known Member

Lol no he’s a homebody nowadays. I actually haven’t seen him in a couple of years. I just remember when this all happened like 8 years ago and was blown away at home many times his ex ****ed up, with heroin no less, and the court was like well a child needs a mother. And here my buddy was, just as good of a guy as you could imagine, never even thought about doing drugs, and the court continued to put him through ****. Honestly makes me sick thinking about it.

16. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

yup. she was homeless for a while and the court still said exactly that. to add onto it they stick to biological mother. even with full custody, if i were to die to tomorrow the courts would default send him to his bio mom. that's part of what we're working on.

17. Zuplar

Zuplar Well-Known Member

So ****ing dumb. Last thing your kid needs is his worthless ass mom at this point.

18. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

legit just had someone on fb share this.... "If you don’t have 100% custody or pay for child support you need to reflect long and hard. You are the problem. Period."

that **** makes me want to rage. shared by a 24 yo non parent so not raging online, but go **** yourself.

19. Zuplar

Zuplar Well-Known Member

It’s easy to have an opinion on something when you don’t have experience. People generally are idiots.

20. Derick

Derick Best Of The Best

Exactly. Today has been a bad day with the idiots. For the first time ever I had to comment on our chuch's podcast. "Our" is very loose b/c of how I feel. I do it for wife and my boy b/c they like that stuff. Anyways.... podcast was about letting teenagers learn consequences. That's all good but his point was based around his child missing a bus pickup. As a result, they missed school. :lol: Freakin perfect world people. My boy would love to stay home for missing the bus.....our alarms go off at 530 am.

tldr......I've been cool about the church b/c the message is good. My days might be numbered though. Even my 14yo rolled his eyes when we listened tonight. He goes to same school as dipshit's kids.