Daily Discussion Thread

Wandler

@nwandler
Yep. I think I stopped posting a year ago when my husband got diagnosed with cancer (it's a non-aggressive cancer and he's doing great, if anyone cares), my cat died, and it was just generally not a very fun time. Since it's the apocalypse now, I thought I'd check in. :)
That's awful, sorry to hear. I'd say hopefully better days are ahead but you know, 2020.

Jeff

Florida Man
Yep. I think I stopped posting a year ago when my husband got diagnosed with cancer (it's a non-aggressive cancer and he's doing great, if anyone cares), my cat died, and it was just generally not a very fun time. Since it's the apocalypse now, I thought I'd check in. :)
Glad you checked in. Sorry to hear about all that!

Boogie

Glad to hear everyone here is doing alright. Japan is acting like there's no issue at all. People still planning on going to get wasted in the park under the cherry blossoms and spread this mess all over the place.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Hate to hear that. Hopefully this year is better for you and the family.

Derick

Best Of The Best
**** I'm bored.
im not there yet, but im also able to go into the office. also been busy with work since im the one giving everybody remote access. yall should get gaming computers and we all play wow together :lol:

my irl friends and i are all trying to figure out what to do when the boredom really sets in. we already have a discord server we use for fantasy drafts. thinking we might all get the same mobile apps and then fire up a video call. **** like uno, ticket to ride, whatver. just have some beers and talk **** while playing in a game together. be epic if we all had the same whatver system (ps4, xbone, pc), but we don't.

Jeff

Florida Man
I'm staying pretty busy so far. My dad's building a deck at their place so giving him a hand with that. Maybe I'll actually start working on the one for my backyard finally :lol: we've been back and forth about building a deck or saving up to buy a second property. Would rent out the townhouse we're currently in so no need to build a deck we'd never use