Dares Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFrymyah

Hi, I'm Steven
who else things they are horribly exaggerated. i stopped reading a couple weeks ago:( they dont amuse me anymore because they seem so far fetched

blackskidd

Ls1 hunter
I use to think they where exaggerate alot but I kinda like him now. He was pretty truthful it seemed when i sent him pubes. His stories are really funny at times :lol: . Besides everyone exagerates a little. Makes good stories.

staNgiSH

ain't easy bein' cheesy
SFrymyah said:
who else things they are horribly exaggerated. i stopped reading a couple weeks ago:( they dont amuse me anymore because they seem so far fetched

yeah. plus, they seem to come in bulk. it's like he hit 2 deer, got in 3 fights, and got food poisoned all in the course of a couple hours.:lol:

clutchsix

Sneazy
I donno, I really dont read them anymore because they are "exaggerated." I just dont believe them. Plus they are not really exciting stories anyway.

blackskidd

Ls1 hunter
SFrymyah said:
kevin, how the **** were you ever a mod
Ovbiously he's taking the advantage of not being one. I use to think you where pretty badass Kevin :disgust: But you've been on my ass so much lately. Don't forget to do some front wheelies back wheelies and the real popular one is face plants. :thumbup:

SFrymyah

Hi, I'm Steven
blackskidd said:
Ovbiously he's taking the advantage of not being one. I use to think you where pretty badass Kevin :disgust: But you've been on my ass so much lately. Don't forget to do some front wheelies back wheelies and the real popular one is face plants. :thumbup:
that was a little below the belt

novaspyder

Crash and Burn
blackskidd said:

wtf is a "front wheelie" and a "back wheelie" :wtf: :lol: :uhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.