Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dealers price gouging the 2005

Discussion in '2005-2010 V6 Mustang Tech' started by 2KSTANGFIRE, Nov 5, 2004.

1. 2KSTANGFIRE

2KSTANGFIRE New Member

Where ya been ? Its been in the paper and on news over the weekend.

2. Jesse

Jesse The Voice of Reason

the 05 V6 is going for about $21,000 here not sure on the gt dealerships has only had one and it sat in showroom for one day then the guy took it home, but They did have a red and white FORD GT, sticker said $147,000 it sold for $300,000 one guy test drove it the whole time they had it and spun it out trying to get up to speed on the onramp to I-40, lol, heck of a car.

3. Flamehead

Flamehead Active Member

Local dealer here cant get rid of the v6's but he has 15 GT's on order.

4. Desdenova10

Desdenova10 Well-Known Member

they are selling pretty fast here, just saw a black GT at a gas station today, pretty cool, but the guy who was in his army uniform, paid 26k for the base GT.

although i raelly do not want one, i hope it does well with sales so Ford can continue their production. I'd be VERY pissed off if the car sales were low because of the price jacking

5. Nl_Stang

Nl_Stang New Member

damn, its already been 5 1/2 weeks since i ordered my 05' mustang gt i am going crazy waiting for it. i gave them 5k deposit so they need to hurry the hell up. By the way its satin silver gt deluxe with the shaker500 upgrade. I got it for $23,795. Somebody that works at a dealership tell me how much longer its going to be.

6. leroybrown71

leroybrown71 New Member

Ford's still working out whatever trouble they were having with the 3v heads as far as I know. I haven't seen a gt yet around my area, just tons of 6ers.