Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

dfw v6 mustang club

Discussion in 'Regional Events & Discussions' started by MADMARKHAM, Oct 28, 2002.

1. MADMARKHAM

MADMARKHAM MADE IN THE USA

are there any v6 mustang clubs in the dfw area or north texas? i have already done some things to mine and would like to join a club that knows about v6 mustangs.:D if not how do i go about starting one? and is any one down for that? i am always seeing a v6 mustang club in md that is always in mustangs and fast fords. i am wanting to know if this great state has one better or not.

2. Monkey

Monkey Knew a thing or two

hey, im in waco right now for school, but im game for one in the metroplex. im from around dallas normally, so that would be cool. keep us updated

3. kcstang

kcstang I need more POWER!!

I live in Garland and I'm up for the club. They have DFWstangs which is a mustang club but it made up of about 99% GT's. Let's get one started and let's start getting together. How's this week sound? Let me know what everybody thinks.

4. MADMARKHAM

WHERE AND WHEN DOES EVERYONE WANT TO MEET? IT IS BETTER FOR ME TO MEET ON THE WEEKENDS. IF THIS IS FINE THEN WE WILL SET A TIME AND PLACE. ALSO DFWSTANGS AND NORTH TEXAS MUSTANGS ARE MOSTLY GT'S. HEY THERE IS A GUY IN MD NAMED DAN HAGA. HE HAS A CLUB AND THEY ARE ALWAAYS IN MUSTANG AND FAST FORDS. CHECK OUT THE NOV. ISSUE. IT SHOWS HIM AND HIS CLUB IN A SHOOT OUT. THIS IS THE 3RD TIME THIS YEAR HE HAS BEEN IN THERE. MOST OF THE CARS ARE SWEET. ALSO IF I FIND HIS EMAIL AGAIN I WILL HAND IT OUT. HE KNOWS THESE CARS. I HAVE LEARNED A FEW THINGS FROM EMAILING HIM......:D SO WHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO MEET AND TAKE THIS ON? ALSO, IF YOU WANT ANYONE ELSE TO COME BRING THEM. THE MORE THE BIGGER WE WILL GET AND THE MORE ATTN WE WILL HAVE.

5. stang_ahead

stang_ahead Still alive

I don't know if you guys would be interested but some of us TX stang people are meeting up in Ennis on Friday and making a trip to the track there. It'd be cool to have a lot of v6 representation and Ennis isn't too far from Dallas.

6. MADMARKHAM

what time in ennis? if it is to early i have to work. if only i knew earlier.

7. stang_ahead

stang_ahead Still alive

Actually, we haven't really set a time yet. If you can make it at all, it doesn't really matter when you get there. We'll most likely just meet at the track and be at the track for as long as we're there. I don't know for sure though.

8. MADMARKHAM

it may depend. i do not get off work till 5. i work in burleson. i could not get there till after 8 or 9 at the earliest. it may be better another time. saturday or sunday would be best.............hey anyone else out there? what about you kcstang?

9. Nosreplive

Nosreplive New Member

Goodluck with your club guys! We started a club in the Rio Grande Valley (bottom part of texas) ... It's called Select Stangs. Since helping get that going I moved to San Antonio, and I have started up an San Antonio chapter. This club started out as a primary v6 club, and now has gt, and cobras ... But the founding members and about %70 of the people that are on the forums are V6's ..... (including myself)

We normally have an annual meet in Corpus Christ, Tx .... where we all stay at a hotel/motel and just make it a weekend event ...

Feel free to check out our Texas based Site/Club ... www.SelectStangs.com

(now we currently have a member from Itialy, soon a canadian, and we even have a california member ......)

10. MADMARKHAM

WHEN YALL HAVE THE YEARLY MEETING POST IT SO SOME OF US THAT ARE INTERESTED CAN COME. HEY ALSO ALL OF YALL CHECK MY PROFILE UNDER 2001 MUSTANGS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE PHOTOS I JUST UP LOADED.

Attached Files:

• ek_1.jpg
      File size:
      30.4 KB
      Views:
  11. Nosreplive

Nosreplive New Member

Nice ride guy ... Maybe we could move this even to San Antonio instead of Corpus. I know it would be a very long drive to Corpus from Dallas. The only reason we made Corpus our yearly meeting place was because it is half way between the Rio Grand Valley and San Antonio. If you guys get something going club wise in Dallas .... maybe we could move this event to San Antonio that would be halfway between Dallas and Rio Grande Valley (rgv) .......

In either case we'll have to look into it more ... Like I said before feel free to visit our board .... www.selectstangs.com

I do post our yearly meets here, but the last two times I've posted on it no one has ever replied ... maybe next time will be different .... our next yearly meet won't be until Jun/July of 03 .. but I'll make sure and post it ....

12. stang_ahead

stang_ahead Still alive

Ok, I'm also posting this in the Ennis thread I started a while ago, but if you're interested in meeting up at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis, Richard (Kirbykajin) and I are planning to meet there between 6:30 and 7.

If you want or need to call about it, my cell is 281-450-0740. Hope to see some of you guys there.

13. MADMARKHAM

HEY I AM SORRY THIS TIME. I WILL NOT GET OFF WORK IN TIME. BUT, WHAT ARE YALL DOING AFTER THE TRACK? IS EVERY ONE MEETING SOME WHERE ELSE?

14. kcstang

Ok let's get together this week since Ennis was canceled on Friday. How's Tuesday this week sound. Let me know who all wants to meet and then we'll find a middle ground to meet at.

15. MADMARKHAM

i can meet on tuesday as long as it is after 7 or 8. i have to work till 5. if this is fine then the next thing is where? if you are in garland then how about somewhere in irving? there are alot of places off of 183. or is there some place else? also is there anyone else that wants to meet?

16. Kirbykajin

Kirbykajin axe'm Jacks!!

well im good for this tuesday... just name the place guys

17. kcstang

Ok let's meet up today. When and where do you guys want to meet? I live in Garland, Kirbykajin lives in Mesquite and MADMARKHAM lives in Fort Worth. Where is the middle ground? I'm up for just about anywhere. Let me know what you guys want to do.:cool:

18. MADMARKHAM

HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE COMING? IS ANYONE ELSE COMING? OR WOULD THE WEEKEND BE BEST? LET ME KNOW.

19. stang_ahead

stang_ahead Still alive

I talked to Kirbykajin last night about maybe trying the Ennis thing again this Friday. This weekend is supposed to be a lot better than last weekend so it should happen this time. Since I'm not a DFW area stang, I obviously won't come to anything else though. Tell me what you guys think and MADMARKHAM, do you think you could make it this time?

20. kcstang

I'm all for meeting up for ennis this friday. The weather is supposed to be perfect, like high 50's that night. Just let me know when and where to meet you guys. I am still up for meeting tonight though. Who's still in?