Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

dfw v6 mustang club

Discussion in 'Regional Events & Discussions' started by MADMARKHAM, Oct 28, 2002.

1. stang_ahead

stang_ahead Still alive

i'll make it fit my car and put it on just for the track then give it back to you to sell. :D Oh, and I LOVE IHOP!!!

2. Monkey

Monkey Knew a thing or two

reminds me of an old commercial i used to love. two fat guys hammering those children's shape blocks in the wrong holes and saying "just keep hammering, it'll fit"

3. MADMARKHAM

MADMARKHAM MADE IN THE USA

HEY KCSTANG I WILL MEET YOU AT THE TRACK THAT WAY ALL OF US ARE THERE. ALSO I WANT TO CHECK OUT THE WAY YOU MOUNTED THE AMPS TO THE BACK OF THE SEAT.:D I LOVE IHOP TOOOOO. ALSO IS EVERYONE GOING TO RUN?

4. kcstang

kcstang I need more POWER!!

Kirby, is it a full length or the original?

5. kcstang

I'm not sure if I am going to run. I'm working out a kink in my diablo chip. If I run WOT my car won't shift out of second into third unless I let off the accelerator a little bit. Not a good thing to do when racing but I might change my mind. Anybody have any suggestions. When I call Dallas Mustang to let them know (They burned and installed the chip) they say that they don't know what is wrong and don't think they can fix it. I'm probably going to have to send it off to Fordchip.com and let them reburn it. Anyways, not to harp on that.

6. Monkey

take it back to dallas mustang (im not a fan of their stuff. over priced) but if youre not satisfied, they should refund your money completly. plus, they can just flash the chip and resell it so its not a loss for them

7. Kirbykajin

Kirbykajin axe'm Jacks!!

well guys the its a full length densecharger, but i may have sold it to a guy already so we will see if he wants it. but he decides to pass i will bring it.

8. EB97ETANG

EB97ETANG New Member

Hey Richard, what you gona do w/ the NX kit you got for your car?
    And my name is Ricky and I'll be in a black stang.:)
    I can't wait to meet you all.

9. MADMARKHAM

are we all going to meet in the parking lot or inside the gate? also how many are going? i am glad to see the new post from arlington. is there anyone else that is looking and not responding? well any ways i will see ya'll there.

10. stang_ahead

stang_ahead Still alive

This is who I've got so far:
    MADMARKHAM
    kcstang
    kirbykajin
    v6stang00
    aggiesarge
    EB97ETANG
    and Monkey will be riding with me

That makes 8 of us going and hopefully kcstang will run and we'll have 7 running then.

11. kcstang

Let's all meet in the parking lot inside the gates. Somewhere close to the middle. I will be there about 7:00 and I will look for all of you guys. If anybody has a cell phone you can call me when you get there so we can meet up. My cell phone number is 469-222-3237. My name is Kris. This is what my car looks like|
    |
    \/

12. Monkey

had a good time meeting y'all. glad we finally had our first big meet of n. texas. we need to do it liek once a month. head up to ennis and run for a night. or just get together and do something

13. Kirbykajin

Kirbykajin axe'm Jacks!!

Ill second Brandon, i had a great time, all you guys were really cool and i glad that everyone showed up. I am definetly down for a once a month thing. Hopefully the next time you guys see me though i will be driving a different car. Hopefully see you guys around sometime.

14. Monkey

hey richard, youre more than welcome to join our v6 club with your 5.0 when you get it.. but you cant turn into one of those v8 a**holes :D

and hopefully next time when we go, my car wont be in the shop and i can race y'all

15. EB97ETANG

EB97ETANG New Member

I'm good for the once a month meet. We should star thinking about the v6 club; that way when we get together next time we can have something plan about it. So if anyone have any ideas post them. One more thing, I like the stung by a stang name.
    It was great to meet you all.

Hey Richard when you get your 5.0 please do me a favor and dont kill my stang.:rolleyes:

16. stang_ahead

stang_ahead Still alive

Yeah, I hope you don't have that slow 01 anymore either next time we meet.:D It's a further drive for me, but I'm still down for at least every two months or I can catch a ride with Brandon sometimes. We can have a little carpool. I bet I'll get great mileage with my stage 1 weight reduction.:rolleyes: Anyway, yeah, I had a great time too and hopefully next time we go to the track, I won't screw up so much.

17. kcstang

It was great to meet all you guys. I'll talk to Don and see if we can have shirts for our next meet. We need to figure out where we want our next meet to be.

18. MADMARKHAM

WHERE DOES EVERYONE WANT TO MEET NEXT? ALSO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR OTHERS THAT MAY WANT TO JOIN. I TALKED TO MY FRIEND AND HE SAID THAT HE CAN DO THE LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS FOR TWENTY. THIS TIME HE WILL HAVE THE ARMS DONE AND WE CAN CHANGE THE BACK TO SOMETHING. ALSO WE HAVE TO ALL PICK A COLOR. IF THAT SOUNDS GOOD THEN LET ME KNOW YOUR SIZES AND I WILL GET HIM TO MAKE THEM BEFORE THE NEXT MEETING. ALSO WHAT DO WE WANT TO PUT ON THE BACK? IS THERE ANY CAR SHOWS COMING UP? THAT IS SOMETHING WE NEED TO DO ONE TIME.:cool: I HAD A BLAST AND I AM GLAD THAT I WAS ABLE TO MEET ALL OF YOU.

19. Kirbykajin

Kirbykajin axe'm Jacks!!

I am definitely down for a shirt. I say we go with the blue one that yall had on the other night. Im partial to blue what can i say. As far as the next meet goes, hmmm im up for just about anything..
    Maybe a mavericks game (inside and warm)
    Or just a good social night at hooters or something.

20. bjtheman

bjtheman New Member

Oh man...missed the big meeting! :( I will definitely be at the next...keep us posted everyone!