Did some photochoppin.....need opinions!

sonic04edge

Okay lately i've been stuck with the "do I got street or offroad" I really want both, but am having a hard time deciding. So here's a chop I did of my truck. Give me some opinions on it. Iti s close to what I would do, minus the wheels. I'd probably go with some different ones.

BTW here's a stock pic of anyone who doesn't know what it looks like.

Casey

I saw a Dodge Dakota that kind of mixed it up between street and offroad. He had some sweet chrome wheels on it but had a slight lift on it and some offroad tires. It looked really sharp. I don't care for lowered trucks much at all though, but that's my opinion.

sonic04edge

stangracerjeff said:
ranger's aren't the best off-road truck... i like wha tu have done w/ it in the photochop.. drop/tint/rims looks nice

So wrong my friend. Rangers are actually one of the best out there for offroading. Specially when you look at the FX4 and FX4 II which are both the top of the line offroad package for the ranger. I can promise you it will out offroad almost anything else out there stock and modded(no that does not include a hummer which is why I said ALMOST) :lol:

Edit: You also didn't notice the smaller things I did...aka....shaved door handle and lock and I shaved the edge sticker that is on the bed.

stangracerjeff

StangRacerJeff
i never said the fx4 i said rangers... the fx4 vers. of all the trucks are nice.. my friend has an 04 f150 fx4 and its bangin off road... a kid at our school had a green 2002 f150 w/ 35s... looks kinda ugly and nearly tips off road all the time... small truck but hey im not the off-road genious... trucks are good off road but jeeps are the best imo

A

Anonymous

for a ranger i think it would look better body dropped on those rims that would look sick

Scuba_v6mf

kadet said:
Edit: You also didn't notice the smaller things I did...aka....shaved door handle and lock and I shaved the edge sticker that is on the bed

I DID! I DID!
You shaved the rear mudflapps too, hey your good wit photoshop, you shoulda joined up in the competition, join up for the next one!

MUSTANG GUY

I think it would look awsome with the 04 Cobra rims although I would rather make that truck a "mudder"

Why not maybe put on those cobras with some crazy off roading tires? might look ok

Gunner__v6mf

I agree with Jeff. I say leave it at the ride height it is now. Looks fine. Don't be like every other guy and chop it down. Looks too Mex for me

A

Anonymous

hey man, i have a lifted truck myself and i love it... i fi could do it again i would do 18's or 20's BFG make s a allterain for th eboth of them... let my know how much u wanna spend and i will let u know how much to do all the mods..... http://www.fordtruckworld.com/riverbogger to see my rig...Drew

A

Anonymous

Ok back to the thing bout the best off road cars... neither the jeeps or the Fords are the best... i have been wheeling almost all 17 years of my like. and my favorite is still a 85' toyota 4runner.. first year f fuel injection last year of solid front axle..... my neighber has one with 3inch body and 4 insh suspension and it is bad A$$..... it is also locked up front and rear.. thats my voice... i have been lookin at some rangers and have to say lifted looks better than lowered... if u wanna run 33's they will fit well with 5 inches of lift..... 3 body 2 sus 2 sus,3body or just 5 sus... Drew
[/img]

Wendy

Hi Guys!
We are restoring a 1976 Ford Bronco. My grandparents bought it new the year I was born and now have given it to us. When we get it to a desent stage, I'll post pics. Right now my husband is welding in new floor panels. :D It's tons of fun though!