Do i have the fastest sleeper on the board?

JayLS5

I was just wondering who else had sleepers and their mods. (no, mustangs are never sleepers. I define it as a plain looking car that doesn't look sporty)

3.8MustangSteve

Secretary of Defense
I'm a sleeper!!!

Look! I'm slow!!!

TBR

TYVMSAP
I'm sorry, I believe I have to disagree with you. GT-Eater is the biggest sleeper on the board.

96whitestang

Scream for me!
:wtf:

I don't know about anybody else, but I've always considered the Thunderbird to be a sports car.

Regardless though, if you want us to answer the question posted in the title of this thread, it might help if we knew what your cars runs in the 1/4 mile. Stock they're good for what, mid-high 15's?

MUSTANGMEAT

SKIN FLUTE
JayLS5 said:
I was just wondering who else had sleepers and their mods. (no, mustangs are never sleepers. I define it as a plain looking car that doesn't look sporty)

never knew you had a car :crazy:

JayLS5

96whitestang said:
:wtf:

I don't know about anybody else, but I've always considered the Thunderbird to be a sports car.

Regardless though, if you want us to answer the question posted in the title of this thread, it might help if we knew what your cars runs in the 1/4 mile. Stock they're good for what, mid-high 15's?

Well i can't make claims since i haven't even dynoed it yet. Parts came in the mail today (harmonic balancer and underdrive pullies) to fix it, so i'll be going down next weekend to install it. Mods:

rebuilt engine 10k miles, bored .040" over
Raised top for more airflow
94-95 year inlet plenum
Flowmaster exhaust
intake
underdrive pullies for accessories
10% overdrive pully on supercharger
intercooler fan
73mm MAF
70mm throttle body
shift kit, 3.07 gears

Mustangs look fast.... it's why i don't really consider them sleepers. Mine looks like a granny car.

96whitestang

Scream for me!
intermision said:
What kinda power does a supercoupe have stock?

I think they came stock with 210 hp and 315 lb-ft of torque.

Don't let that second number fool you though. They're still dogs. :lol:

Dare

They Call Me Crash!
Hows this for a sleeper? :D

The car I got the engine out of suposenly dyno'd at 260 hp to the rear wheels. and like 345 ftlbs of torque. I'd say the numbers have to be pretty close, It pulls alot harder than any stock GT I've ever driven.

Here's a sound clip

Race Vid

Race Vid

Burnout vid

Burnout vid

Burnout Vid

When I get the Traclock and 373's in, and get the suspention all fixed up, and get her all drivable I will have it dynoed just and post the results.