Do you stick to a certain brand of gas? Why bring a decent source.

Spdricer

So I stick to shell only. I will drive past others when my car is on E so that I can go to a Shell gas station. Someone when I was growing up told me that shell has better gas. I don't have any credible evidence to back this up but I'll take that. I love to drive my cars hard and I think the fuel is the most important place to be careful, so I do. I only put shell what about you guys does anybody put a different brand and have a reason for that?

Jeff

Florida Man
I usually stick to Shell if it's convenient. I definitely don't make it a priority to only go to Shell though

nikko

Admin Emeritus
So jealous of you. How's it been so far?
76,000 miles, no major issues to report. Had a couple little things fixed under warranty early on but it's been tip top since then. I've used about 24 MWh of electricity at a cost of about $2,600. At current fuel costs, I'd have paid about $8k in diesel to go the same distance in my TDI.

nikko

Admin Emeritus
As for gasoline, ALL of it is made at the same handful of refineries, from the cheapest mini mart swill to to the tip toppest of "top tier". If you think the 12 secret herbs and spices that Shell adds after the fact makes it worth 10-20% more, more power to you - but you'll be hard pressed to find any actual evidence to support it. Gas is gas.

Derick

Best Of The Best
As for gasoline, ALL of it is made at the same handful of refineries, from the cheapest mini mart swill to to the tip toppest of "top tier". If you think the 12 secret herbs and spices that Shell adds after the fact makes it worth 10-20% more, more power to you - but you'll be hard pressed to find any actual evidence to support it. Gas is gas.
Thanks John.

damn that felt good to say. :lol: