Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Does anyone else have this rain problem/annoyance?

Discussion in 'Mustang Talk' started by want2twinturbo, Oct 12, 2006.

1. want2twinturbo

want2twinturbo FUCK winter

When ever i go to open my door to get into my car the rain that collects on the little overhang near the top of the window drips on to my seat. IM not bitching im just asking if anyone else finds this annoying. :confused:

2. ACobb04

ACobb04 Well-Known Member

Happens to me too. Snow is worse. Just gotta learn to live with it in order to drive a Stang. (Unless you wanna buy one of those ugly rain guard things that goes on top of your door.)

3. MAX97V6

MAX97V6 HYUCK...

HAppens to me all the time because I usually drive with my windows down unless its raining and it drips on the inside of my door and onto the window buttons.

4. duncan_mcdougal

duncan_mcdougal v.o.l.v.o abuser

You won't have this problem if you run your finger on the bottom of the pillar molding before you open the door. Just a thought. :rolleyes:

5. MAX97V6

MAX97V6 HYUCK...

I do that but they just come bak the water drops do...:thumbdown:

6. want2twinturbo

i have tried that befor also an it dont work they immediately form again
    but i guess ill live with it

7. CODY2003

CODY2003 Ya, I'm still here. ;)

could be worse. Rain gathers on my top between the bows, and if I don't beat my passenger into the car, when they shut their door, it shakes all the water down the side and onto my seat. :mad:

8. want2twinturbo

^yeah i guess thats worse^

9. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy New Member

Where in Rhode Island do you live in? Are you anyhwere close to Woonsocket? How long have you owned your V6 Mustang? How many miles on it right now?

Don't worry about the water dripping on the seat. I have the same problem. I try to get in and out of my car as fast as possible to avoid this problem. We get a lot of bad weather up here in New England and water dripping into the car on the seat is a common problem. Once you get inside the car and your clothes get into contact with the seat the water dries. Get used to it.

10. want2twinturbo

Sry for the necro-post..

I live in lincoln.. but im right outside of woonsocket. In fact i work at a liquor store in woonsocket. I have only had the car for 5 or so months.. and its got 13,000mi. on it.

11. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy New Member

I always go to Woonsocket. I always go a liquor store that's on route 126 to buy my Power Ball tickets. It's the small liquor store in the small free standing building right next to the auto parts store on route 126 before the Mobil self service station. Do you work in the liquor store that I go to? If not, which one do you work in? Are you full time? Do you own the liquor store?

Where did you purchase your Mustang? Did you get it from a Rhode Island Ford dealer? I own 2 Mustangs. One is a 2002 Mustang V6 and the other is a 2001 Mustang GT. I have pictures of both here. One is in my Avatar and the other one is in my signature.