duke sucks

kballa6

Geaux Tigers
SFrymyah said:
they just lost to georgetown

so how does that make them suck????? they have one loss and are still tops in the ACC. they will still win the conference and get a number 1 seed. they are still senior lead, but their freshman are still learing (ex. paulus at the end) tehy have the best shooter in the ncaa and one of the best defenses. they will be fine. nobody has went undefeated and won teh national championship in over 30 years. so this was a good learning expierence for teh freshman
 

SFrymyah

Hi, I'm Steven
kballa6 said:
so how does that make them suck????? they have one loss and are still tops in the ACC. they will still win the conference and get a number 1 seed. they are still senior lead, but their freshman are still learing (ex. paulus at the end) tehy have the best shooter in the ncaa and one of the best defenses. they will be fine. nobody has went undefeated and won teh national championship in over 30 years. so this was a good learning expierence for teh freshman
dont argue with me.


duke sucks
 

Toomster97

New Member
kballa6 said:
so how does that make them suck????? they have one loss and are still tops in the ACC. they will still win the conference and get a number 1 seed. they are still senior lead, but their freshman are still learing (ex. paulus at the end) tehy have the best shooter in the ncaa and one of the best defenses. they will be fine. nobody has went undefeated and won teh national championship in over 30 years. so this was a good learning expierence for teh freshman

Paulus annoys me, and his not very good.
 

Zim

The Coors Knight
i dont like them either, but they defanitely dont suck...

now kansas (my team) is having a rough ****ing year and it really sucks lol
 

bagged00stang

PMPJUICE
just had a bad game! ya can't win them all! there doing better than the heels...ha ......actually they needed to loose today carolina is comming up soon i want them to get a good ass woopn'




DUKE STILL #1
 

kballa6

Geaux Tigers
ZimStang said:
and georgetown is actually a pretty decent team...


they caused some difficult matchups especially when sheldon was hurt. mcroberts cant play defense out on the perimeter. and reddick cant do it all. when sheldon doesnt score to help reddick someone else has to do it. tehy are really missing nelson right now
 

03StangMan

From 3.8 to 5.0
bagged00stang said:
just had a bad game! ya can't win them all! they're doing better than the heels...ha ......actually they needed to lose today carolina is coming up soon i want them to get a good ass woopn'




DUKE STILL #1

Oh yeah, the heels sucks soo much:rolleyes: they are the ONLY team in NCAA history to lose all 5 starters from a national championship season. so sue them if they have to start all over. Yeah i wont even relish in the fact that UNC was the national champs last season. where was duke? oh they were out before the Final Four...:lol:
 

kballa6

Geaux Tigers
bagged00stang said:
just had a bad game! ya can't win them all! there doing better than the heels...ha ......actually they needed to loose today carolina is comming up soon i want them to get a good ass woopn'




DUKE STILL #1

carolina will get one dont worry. they are too young, but will be better with time
 

kballa6

Geaux Tigers
03StangMan said:
Oh yeah, the heels sucks soo much:rolleyes: they are the ONLY team in NCAA history to lose all 5 starters from a national championship season. so sue them if they have to start all over. Yeah i wont even relish in the fact that UNC was the national champs last season. where was duke? oh they were out before the Final Four...:lol:

ok so unc wins the championship one year. when was the last time they won it before then????
duke won it in 91,92,2001 tehy also lost in the championship game in 2000 to uconn, lost in the elite 8 two years in a row, then sweet 16 and then last year in what the elite 8 again????
 

SFrymyah

Hi, I'm Steven
kballa6 said:
you're an idiot
yeah, and youre an 05 member. you cant hold that against me.



but yeah, texas is one of the teams that should have played them close, but fell apart in the second half. NC State is another, as well as Carolina.

the only teams that can play them close are the ones you wouldnt expect. Virginia Tech and georgetown are both great examples
 
Top