Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Editing titles

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions & Announcements' started by stanglax28, Apr 3, 2013.

1. stanglax28

stanglax28 TTT....Today JR.

When you edit a title I think it should show up in the in the sub forum. Like take my sale thread for instance I edited the title to say edited: gt bumper and 4.10 gears. But it only shows the original title until you click on the thread. I know on other forums it changes it the sub forum. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it right though lol. Just a thought

2. V6procharged

V6procharged Moderator Staff Member

i edited it for you but im pretty sure you can edit it yourself. just go on the for sale section, and double click beside your title. should let you edit it.

3. stanglax28

stanglax28 TTT....Today JR.

I went in and edited the first post and the title at the same time it just didnt show in the title. Thanks!

4. V6procharged

V6procharged Moderator Staff Member

yah, that is different than what i am saying. dont click on the thread and edit first post. stay on the f/s section where it lists all the threads. find yours and double click beside the thread name, dont actually go into the thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013