Facebook friend of mine is passionate about cigarettes being banned...

DerangedGoose

ಠ_à²
Cigarettes kill you because they are out of your control, but motorcycles kill you because...

I dont smoke, DGAF about peoples convenience in being able to. In fact, I think it should be more inconvenient to smoke, but Im not down to make it illegal. People need to stop *****ing about their "addictions". Food should also be more expensive; a little hunger is scientifically proven to be good for you. I'd say drivers licensing processes should be more expensive as well, but we have poor public transport so theres no alternative.

Cigarette Nazi is hot. Id give up smoking for her.

mikek99v6

Yeah, exactly what everyone else said...banning it won't help at all. And to back up what someone else said, it is true smoking (cigarettes) has become quite unpopular. And the majority of girls I know are disgusted with it. They say they've kissed one person after they've smoked and never will again.

GSRGuy94

Not a Mod... Yet
Cigarettes kill you because they are out of your control, but motorcycles kill you because...

I dont smoke, DGAF about peoples convenience in being able to. In fact, I think it should be more inconvenient to smoke, but Im not down to make it illegal. People need to stop *****ing about their "addictions". Food should also be more expensive; a little hunger is scientifically proven to be good for you. I'd say drivers licensing processes should be more expensive as well, but we have poor public transport so theres no alternative.

Cigarette Nazi is hot. Id give up smoking for her.
I agree with only the license part of your argument. And I might stop smoking if I was hitting that.
Yeah, exactly what everyone else said...banning it won't help at all. And to back up what someone else said, it is true smoking (cigarettes) has become quite unpopular. And the majority of girls I know are disgusted with it. They say they've kissed one person after they've smoked and never will again.

I've never met one girl that was completely against smoking. They might not like it, but the extreme majority of the girls I know would just tell a guy that they don't like them smoking. It's not like they wouldn't touch them because of it. My ex was the same way.