Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FAQ- Why a cap is useless!

Discussion in '1994-2004 V6 Mustang Appearance & Entertainment' started by Member02, Nov 15, 2002.

1. d3ko

d3ko get blown

Oh you have an 03 COBRA?!? Well I feel stupid, you MUST know about speed. :uhh: And BTW Gacivic, even though he drives a civic;) , is a member that actually knows what he's talking about. But hes a douche? You're just as guilty if you're on a 3.8 site when you have a cobra. I bet you're stock system is too much lighter than an aftermarket with some 12's in it. If you are looking for every bit of performace as you claim you are, then why have any system?

2. ESG-642T

ESG-642T Custom Camshaft's R US

Or a passenger seat, rear seat, ac, glass windows, power steering, windshield wipers, etc.

3. Jesse

Jesse The Voice of Reason

theres a big difference if you have a fast car and wanna make it fast as possible, but this is a V6 forum not everyone hear is a power junkie, it goes both ways maybe people wanna make thier stereos as loud as possible your the kid post a statment like you did that shows you only give a **** about yourself and think your better than everyone.

How far are you from NC? there a Dyno Drag race coming up here, I bet ive got some cars faster than yours with nice stereos in them, wanna find out?? let me know.

4. alpinstang

alpinstang Poor Audio Junkie

[​IMG]

For the record, I love my subs!:D

5. Drachnem

Drachnem Lasers Pew Pew

All I know is caps stop my lights from flickering :)

6. sircrashalot

sircrashalot Caribbean love 2 eat rice

do a big 3 upgrade i notice the ground on the mustang are horrible for large systems
    if you check out my pics there a big 3 upgrade with harness upgrade and all that using true 0 gauge
    block to Chasity, chassis to battery negative
    positive to alternator positive
    voila constant 14.8 volts even with my 1000watt rms system

In reality the capacitor is usefull, because it does deliver power for those 1-2 second bass burst! , but if your db racing , caps are useless they constantly get drained having to stop at the cap then going into the amp.
    Depends how you use it:) just my 2 cents
    *p.s if u play young Jeezy music in witch bass is alwayz thought the entire song cap is useless, rock and techno(not hardcore) cap would be usefull! lol