Fiery Habanero Doritos burned my butthole.

V6mustang94

So I have this large bag of those fiery habanero doritos. I've had them from vending machines at work all the time and they were always good. Well, now that I have this large bag I tend to eat more of them than if I was eating them from one of those small vending machine bags. So due to my greater intake of these, they have begun to burn my asshole when I ****. It hurts and I don't like it. However, I will probably be eating more of those doritos later on today because they are good. The rest of you should have them as well. That is all.

Cliffnotes: Doritos burned my asshole upon exiting my body.

Kuplex

Retired Admin
They are good, but still very weak in terms of hotness.
Eating home grown habaneros is where it's at. :thumbup:

....which is why I am on the verge of an ucler... :lol: :(

Insomnia

wow this is just so random but I found it to be hilarious that dorito's make your ass burn when you ****, im honestly going to buy 2 big bags tomorrow and try to finish em before the night is over to test this out.

V6mustang94

They are good, but still very weak in terms of hotness.
Eating home grown habaneros is where it's at. :thumbup:

....which is why I am on the verge of an ucler... :lol: :(

Despite that, this is the first time my asshole has burned from eating something hot/spicy/ect.

Kuplex

Retired Admin
Despite that, this is the first time my asshole has burned from eating something hot/spicy/ect.
Use baby wipes or aloe wipes if you need them.

And don't eat too many of them if it's too uncomfortable as is or you'll get the runs in addition. Runs + Spicy = Lava :(

Well that was a nice visual I just gave myself. :/

reborn00

brought you HSIOW!
Use baby wipes or aloe wipes if you need them.

And don't eat too many of them if it's too uncomfortable as is or you'll get the runs in addition. Runs + Spicy = Lava :(

Well that was a nice visual I just gave myself. :/

Lava poop visual =

BlueSHO

+1 For home grown habanero's.:thumbup: A must for making any kind of salsa at home.

+ eleventy billion.....I've grown Anaheims and jalapenos before, but this year I grew some habaneros....I have a batch of habanero mash fermenting in the pantry right now for making hot sauce.....**** is so hot that I had a coughing fit from the fumes while pureeing it in the food processor!! :eek: :lol: :crazy:

This thread reminded me of something that happened a couple years ago.....I was chopping stuff for salsa, with jalapenos for heat.....I washed my hands afterwards, but evidently not well enough....a couple hours later, me and the wife got busy.......and she seriously had the "fire down below"!!!! :D I found it hilarious....her, not so much. :lol:

Oh, and Dan......sorry about your bunghole, I guess??? :lol: :uhh:

votejohn4u

Worst Asshole Burn ever: I took a rocket dump, you know, one of those that shoots straight out of your butt real fast but solid. Normally this would be fine, but my mom had just finished cleaning the bathroom and she had some Ammonia soaking in the toilet bowl. When the Dump hit the water it splashed onto my bunghole. Worst burning I've ever felt. I did the only I could do, jumped in the bathtub and ran cold water on my bung.

Cliffs Notes: Ammonia + Bunghole = Bad.

goldenstang00

Chebby Guy
Worst asshole Burn ever: I took a rocket dump, you know, one of those that shoots straight out of your butt real fast but solid. Normally this would be fine, but my mom had just finished cleaning the bathroom and she had some Ammonia soaking in the toilet bowl. When the Dump hit the water it splashed onto my bunghole. Worst burning I've ever felt. I did the only I could do, jumped in the bathtub and ran cold water on my bung.

Cliffs Notes: Ammonia + Bunghole = Bad.

So............You didn't smell it? I mean.....ammonia has a pretty pungent and strong odor that burns your eyes.

Was your **** think so bad that you thought it would make your eyes burn? The foam in the toilet didn't get it away?