Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

finding apartments in portland.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jubei, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Jubei

Jubei New Member

i have been looking for my own place to stay for a little while, and wondering if anyone had some good guides to find apts. I have been using rent.com and apartmentguide.com but everyplace i call is always full with no openings. Im trying to move in jan 1, or even dec really. I mean, the place im at now is in Tigard, but the people I live with got this little dogs who barks all damn day and night, and the guy who lives there works from 6 to 3 or something like that, so he always goes to bed early, and the whole situation just kinda sux. but dont get me wrong, the people are cool i ust cant take that dog, or early to sleep much more.

2. nikko

nikko Admin Emeritus Off Topic Moderator

3. dvon1981

dvon1981 Resident Beer Guy

4. tehnick

tehnick ʞɔıuɥǝʇ

Craigslist is good place to look for rooms, roommates, apartments, houses, booty calls, etc... I just got a roommate otherwise I would offer. Also, try www.oregonlive.com because it tends to have good stuff on there too. :thumbup:

Are you 21 or older? If so, we need to go for a beer sometime bro. Feel free to show up at the gatherings too when we have them. It's getting colder so most people will stay home but a lot of stuff happens here with Mustangs. There is also the local club to the area that I am also a member of, the Mustang Wranglers. Check them out at www.mustang-club.com :thumbup:

5. Jubei

Jubei New Member

im 23, but dont drink. liver transplants