First Real Pics

borntorefuse

Hey guys,

Fall break finally gave me a little time to clean the car up a little bit and taking some pictures. So view my disaster in all its beauty, and feel free to curse the previous owner for his lack of give-a-**** when it came to taking care of this car.

Stephen4036

i mean you can find 94-98's with OUT damage for 2-3,000. so unless that was a hand me down or something I dont think you should have paid too much..

kgmx856

Dirtbike Aficionado
Agreed. What's with 3.hate members being *******s in almost every thread? It's not like we don't all have the a different version of the same **** car.... :mad:

Dont worry. He probably gets the most flak because he's got the ugliest GT anybody has ever seen, and gets upset when people rag on him. He can dish it, but sure as hell cant take it.

FordMotorsports

Agreed. What's with 3.hate members being *******s in almost every thread? It's not like we don't all have the a different version of the same **** car.... :mad:

Dude, don't worry about him. He thinks his car is god because he did a auto to manual swap. :uhh:

i mean you can find 94-98's with OUT damage for 2-3,000. so unless that was a hand me down or something I dont think you should have paid too much..

Just keep your dumb comments to yourself. Just say congrats on cleaning up your car and maybe suggest some wheels and a drop. :yup:

sublimemach

Slammed&Cammed
dont listen to what everyone says. i started out with a car not far from yours. so its all good! all it needs is some good lovin'... any plans? you know there are alot of good ones. the ones that make the biggest difference in appearance is, window tint, drop, wheels... plus lots of free mods that everyone can help you out with

borntorefuse

Right - I paid 1000 cash for this. So what do you expect? Hell I didn't even look at the body when I bought it - because I know I can fix it.

You think this is my first time restoring a car man? Take a look at my garage and note the other cars - Austin-Healey, SCCA Mini Cooper. You don't see my 74 Hornet in there, but I have one of those as well. Let alone the countless Datsun Z series I have restored, as well as a 70 Nova SS, 75 Corvette Stingray, 67 Firebird etc, etc, etc.

I do this **** all day man, so leave your **** talking "my mods include a MGW shift knob!" at home dick.

sircrashalot

Caribbean love 2 eat rice
haters will be haters honestly:D
i went from a down hill mountain bike strait to a Mustang 3.8 L :) and i bought mines
wid passenger side damage all rippled metal within a week i had must of it bent out and bondo as little as i could of(no real professional tools) i paid 3g's Canadian for mines =)
U buy it, u put sum cash into repair sum cash into custom stuff you'll get your own little sexy beauty, if u want to invest sum high end cash

I named my mustang Monera =) symbolizes money eater :) no point investing into the engine if your like and just wanted a torque car with lots of bling =)
plus toronto dont have much racing ground so meh, at lease i leave ricer far behind b4 they even hit 60=)

atlanticblue98

Bazinga!
Right - I paid 1000 cash for this. So what do you expect? Hell I didn't even look at the body when I bought it - because I know I can fix it.

You think this is my first time restoring a car man? Take a look at my garage and note the other cars - Austin-Healey, SCCA Mini Cooper. You don't see my 74 Hornet in there, but I have one of those as well. Let alone the countless Datsun Z series I have restored, as well as a 70 Nova SS, 75 Corvette Stingray, 67 Firebird etc, etc, etc.

I do this **** all day man, so leave your **** talking "my mods include a MGW shift knob!" at home dick.

pwnt.

i like you :thumbup:

in a non-homo way :uhh:

borntorefuse

As for those of you are interested, I am unsure of what direction I am going with it.

Seeing as how it's my only project car that was made since the 1970s, it might be built for driving more often than my other cars. If that is the case, I just might pick up a stroker kit and forged internals.

Then again, I might use the V6 on another project of mine, and throw in a blown V8.

Next project though: remove the rims and use them to severely beat whoever the hell put them on there in the first place.

1_SIC_SIX

Back From The Dead
Considering the flames in this thread came from a guy who said this in another thread:
we dont have a pushrod motor.
I wouldn't take his opinion too seriously. :sleep:

As for those of you are interested, I am unsure of what direction I am going with it.

Seeing as how it's my only project car that was made since the 1970s, it might be built for driving more often than my other cars. If that is the case, I just might pick up a stroker kit and forged internals.

Then again, I might use the V6 on another project of mine, and throw in a blown V8.

Next project though: remove the rims and use them to severely beat whoever the hell put them on there in the first place.
:lol: