fog lights "how to install"

SilvR-SixR 302

i just got fog lights off of a friend of moddedmustangs and all i got was the fog lights, black bracket thing... everything else he kept for his new ones.. what all do i need to do to install them and how hard are they to install.

v6novice

i just got fog lights off of a friend of moddedmustangs and all i got was the fog lights, black bracket thing... everything else he kept for his new ones.. what all do i need to do to install them and how hard are they to install.
they are really hard to install:thumbdown:

SilvR-SixR 302

i was just going to wire them into the driving lights.. so when my lows are on the fog lights come on, and when i turn brights on fogs go off... and how hard are they to install?

v6novice

i was just going to wire them into the driving lights.. so when my lows are on the fog lights come on, and when i turn brights on fogs go off... and how hard are they to install?
thats how i got mine wired to the headlights but somethings wrong i cant figure the dam thing out

Serpent

I just wired my son's to the parking lights so they come on with them and stay on when the headlights come on. easy.

08'MustangDude

Profile Violation
Parking light positive wire to Pin 85 of Relay (or +12V from a switch)
Ground Pin 86 of relay
Battery or Ignition Source Power to pin 30 of relay
Pin 87 of relay to fog light power lead(s)
Ground Fog Lights.

When you turn the parking lights on, or flip the switch, the relay
latches, fogs turn on.