Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

front bumper question

Discussion in '1994-2004 V6 Mustang Appearance & Entertainment' started by SUP3RMAN, Feb 18, 2009.

1. SUP3RMAN

SUP3RMAN New Member

here's the deal. i bought a beautiful 2006 mustang v6 convertible. it has the Mark iii conversion. just before i bought the car the lady i bought it form hit a dig and busted the front ground effects aka the chin spoiler.
    I can not find a direct replacement for the chin spoiler. If i buy an aftermarket chin spoiler it will fit differently, and will take a lot of work to fix the existing bumper as well as paint all the stripes on both the repainted bumper and new chin spoiler. For the same price as a chin spoiler i found a GT front bumper with fog lights.

My question is will that bolt directly on to my V6 mustang front end?
    What will i need to make the fog lights work?

[​IMG]
    if you are wondering i borrowed the car before i bought it and took the pic before it got messed up.

2. GhostRider99

GhostRider99 Seek and DesTory!!!!

3. SUP3RMAN

SUP3RMAN New Member

sweet. thank you.

basically the damage is all to the chin spoiler. it now has a stock front facia with a little adhesive on a few places. the chin spoiler is split in like 8 places. its trashed.
    the car just doesn't look right with a full body kit and stock front bumper.

4. GhostRider99

GhostRider99 Seek and DesTory!!!!

you might have to get a new grill though, we'll see if anyone else can chime in

5. SUP3RMAN

SUP3RMAN New Member

i am buying the entire front piece. it has the grill and fog lights and everything.