Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Girls are DEFINATELY Evil

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by flipper, Apr 1, 2003.

1. flipper

flipper New Member

as some of you know for the past few weeks ive been concentrating on this one girl that was amazing for me and i guess i wasnt good enough for her. i gotta find someone/something to take my mind off her (dont say anything bout wacking it...it dont work)

so i decided to go out for a drive tonight since its my spring break. i cruised up n down US1. finally some hot chick in a v6 camaro pulls up next to me...she was proly like in her early 20s id say. VERY hot. anyways, she smiled at me n i smiled at her n we just played with each other...too much traffic to actually race. she was playing with my mind VERY DIRTY...like EXTREMELY. she was wearing some spagetti strap tank top thing and at one light when i got up next to her she had the straps down (or for all i know all the way off...couldnt really see cuz she was leaning down a little...definately had some nice cleavage going on). She was also waving a bra around and laughing. So being flipper, i really didnt say anything but smiled and laughed a little. Meanwhile i was just thinking, "pimp :cool: ". Next light we got to, she had the straps back on and this time she was waving a thong around :eek: ...yah...i was definately nutting myself at the time...but i said something i would never thought id ever say, "you know if we can find some opening in traffic, i wanna race ya and put a bet on it" shes like, "yah, and whats that?" i said, "if i win, we gotta pull off somewhere and you gotta give me the bra and the thong" she said, "and if i win?" n i said, "you can do whatever you want" n just smiled. she said, "ooo i like that...ok, you're on" so we continue to drive around trying to find somewhere without any traffic and we finally did, but my radar detector kept going off with "VG-2" (laser). we both werent about ready to tempt it so we tried to find some where else. finally shes like, "hey i gotta get going." i asked for her number and then i got 0wn3d...shes like, "yah i would definately give it to you...you're really cute and you got a really nice car, but i already got a boyfriend" then shes like, "here you go" and went to give me her thong and bra, but a cop was coming n she said "****" and dipped out...meanwhile im just sitting there with my jaw dropped not moving and thinking, "what...the...hell..."

another reason to add to why girls are evil :mad:

2. Junior2561

Junior2561 [b]Junior[/b]

:disgust: You shouldn't have been sleeping in Junior's Pimp Class 101.... Forget her, you'll find someone better. Like Pauls mom :cool:

3. MustangAce

MustangAce New Member

4. mszmustang13

mszmustang13 Moderator

If you were able to get them, I woulda worn the thong on my face sniffing it the entire way home.

Thats what I like to call a DICK-TEASE!

Flipper....we need to get a fund going and by you a whore!

5. flipper

flipper New Member

whores are nasty

6. mszmustang13

mszmustang13 Moderator

I don't know how clean a chick who undresses while driving would be?

7. flipper

flipper New Member

gotta point there...just the word "whore" makes me think theyre nasty...this one didnt have that word attached to her...just "ho"

8. Belmont

Belmont The word of reason.

Reminds me of a story I wish I could forget-

Driving back from a little outing some friends and I had, this blonde girl in a red ZX2 goes flying by me. Im driving in my stang with 4 other guys in there, and we all thought she might be good looking. She went by so quick we didnt get a real good look at her. Anyways, I take off and catch up to her some time down the road. I get next to her and she looks over- all 300lbs of her! We all nearly lost our lunches! I quickly slammed on the brakes and made a b-line for the off ramp. We sat on the offramp for about 2 minutes trying to regain some composure.

Luckily about 30 minutes down the freeway two HOT HOT chicks in a 99+ v6 mustang and us raced a little. They smiled and all. Didnt show us their panties, but it made us forget the whale from before and we were all eternally grateful.

I need to get to a college town. There is mostly HS aged girls here which bore me for the most part.

9. InfernoStang

InfernoStang 12's are slow

See, I told you....there's other women besides the one you were drooling over;)

...now lets go to South Beach where the real beauties of miami comes out to look for a little action ;) :p

10. flipper

flipper New Member

you're forgetting tho- shes a college chick playing with lil high school flipper....she proly had some friends ducked down in the back rofling @ flipper

11. flipper

flipper New Member

btw- i didnt mention...she goes to University of Miami...that should give you all an idea of how insanely hot this girl was...in case you all dont know, UM has by far the most amazing collection of females you would ever see

12. InfernoStang

I think you should take me to this area and we should pick some of them up ;) ;)

13. stang_ahead

stang_ahead Still alive

The only reason you say that is because you've never been to Baylor. I think someone here said once for every guy here there's like 3 girls and 3 out of 4 girls are HOTT!!! Of course, it's not even necessarily just Baylor, it's pretty much any school in TX. Well, at least UT and SWT both also have very nice girls.;)

14. Gcrop

Gcrop Grit and Grind

I don't know guys, those cajun women are pretty damned hot!! I'm not saying this to impress Kristi but b/c my g/f lives right down there by Kristi. Obviously Kristi is hot herself but there are a lot of hot girls down there. Not to mention they could probably drink most non-cajun guys under the table.:lol: Right Kristi?

15. Bigmo2u

Bigmo2u New Member

Yep I got myself a little cajun girl and yes she is hot...... as for flipper I wouldn't have been looking for a place to race, I would have been looking for a place to bang her......... You played around to long and she lost interest in the moment or thrill.......

16. MUSTANGJAMES

MUSTANGJAMES Guest

OK, I'M GONNA SET THIS RECORD STRAIGHT......BAYLOR WOMEN ARE THE SH!T!!!!! ACTUALLY I THOUGHT THE GIRL TO GUY RATIO WAS MORE LIKE 5:1. AND YES 3 OUTTA 4 ARE DROP DEAD GORGEOUS(spelling???). SH!T, I'D EVEN HIT THE 4TH GIRL IN MOST CASES!

17. 99Camaro99

99Camaro99 The Doctor

DooD I told you chicks at my school are hot...I mean c'mon it's summer time here year round. I get to see binkini's in December! :p

You'll fine better chicks than her I assure you! :)

18. MustangAce

MustangAce New Member

When you want to do this... You call Mundy up and you tell me which chick you want... I run south beach when it comes to women :p , I also have the koolest stang out there too :p , not fastest.. just best looking :p

19. Ian

Ian Elite Member

Why is she evil for that? She was just teasing ya, they all do that. Don't pay attention to it and they will kinda stop and it makes them like ya more. She seemed pretty cool actually:p

20. InfernoStang

But remember Mundy.........In South Beach there's ferrari's, lambos, and every other exotic car you can think of...Your car won't be the best of the crowd that women would pay attention much
    ;)