good deal or bad deal ?

daniel302

250+shipping+paint...i found mine locally for 300. Is the decklid cracked or anything? I would try to go lower.

MustangHunter

Mustangs-Priceless
Hmm, i really don't know what they sell for to be honest. But if it was me, i'd probably try and get it with the light. How much do they normally go for with the light, do you know?

4.6muscle01

hard to find just the spoiler but seen them with the light in good shape for 300 plus shipping....with trunk and spoiler $500 shipped way to high if you ask me and thats as cheap as i can find them...oh the light cost $170 for a new one

4.6muscle01

i found a 03 04 cobra trunk/spoiler and brake light for 350 shipped ....spoiler has small crack in it and light has a small crack....should i get it ?...let me know if you guys think its a good deal or not i'm tight on money

AutoBadges

Crack means more work when painting (unless you do it yourself...so say 350 and 100 to fix and 100 to paint, you are looking at $500ish for a wing on your car...is that reasonable to YOU?

4.6muscle01

its reasonable i guess, for one with no cracks its $500 shipped and thats as cheap as i can find one. and i still would have to paint it...so i dont know

4.6muscle01

:eek: are you kidding me .i called 4 body shops about painting the cobra trunk and they all want 500+ thats crazy $900 for a cobra trunk/spoiler

96StAnG3.8

" Is that a 302?" LMAO
:eek: are you kidding me .i called 4 body shops about painting the cobra trunk and they all want 500+ thats crazy $900 for a cobra trunk/spoiler
what!!gezzz thats alot.I paid 150 for my saleen spoiler and 200 bucks for the paint. It has a special paint called "Flex" in it lol what BS because my spoiler dosent even line up with the body correct i mean its stiff as hell!By the way,250 for the spoiler plus shipping lets say 280ish plus paint which is 150-200 bucks so almost 500 bucks for the spoiler thats alot but then again its kinda worth it....