Got a new car

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBR

TYVMSAP
What's up guys. Just thought I'd share pics of my new car with you. Not like I give a **** what you think, since you all drive Rustangs anyway. I just wanted to show you what a real car looks like. Yeah, I take this ****er out and rape GT's all day. Shut the **** up if you think you have something smart to say, because you don't. Your **** is slow, you're slow, and I'm going to be doing 94MPH through the traps with your mom giving me slow head.

BAM.

And for those asking, YES this **** is motor-swapped. YES it's fast as ****, and YES, I get mad props for owning it.

TBR

TYVMSAP

Here's the engine. Yeah, **** looks small? SHUT THE **** UP you drive a V6 Rustang, and those are way smaller engines that can't even trap 94MPH like mine can. I have a HUGE dick and you don't. DEAL WITH IT.

TBR

TYVMSAP
Nice car.

Enjoy the mad tickets lol.

Yeah, if the cops could catch me. Usually when I see a cop I just drop a ****ing gear and DEUCESSSSSSSSS I'm ****ing OUT.

You ever taken a ride in a motor-swapped 318ti before? Ha, guess not, or you'd know better than to think some police ****** is gonna even ATTEMPT to catch me.

TBR

TYVMSAP
what kind of numbers are expecting when you're done?

I mean, when the swaps all said and done, I expect to be pushing some **** like 200, maybe like 210. It's the fact that it's so light and aerodynamic, that allows me to smoke GT's. Heck, I took it out last night, and as I was pulling out one of those new ones comes up to me and wants to run.

guess what happened

TBR

TYVMSAP

Look familiar? hahaha yeah it should. It's all you'll see when you slow ****s run MY ****. Autocross, Drag, Drift, Groceries, Blockbuster, Dominos, Parking, Car washes, It's ALL you'll see.

Pic related, it's my ****. get ****ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.