got own3d by a grand am Gt

01stangboy

Love my Pony!!!!
we were sittin at the light and the girl i'm with revs at this dude in his grand am...i'm like you have got to be kidding me we get a guy to race and i'm not driving..well we got smoked from start to finish nodoubt about it he was modded :eek: :confused:

we were in a 2001 VW Bug..and no i dont think the grand am was moded it was actually kinda close and that bug is slow :D :D :D :D

McGee98

P.C load letter?
Blaise said:
I still wanna run you...you wanna come run me and ZincSR?

hmm this is getting interesting, we should all meet somewhere like saturday or something, my friends ,Blaise, Stang Boy, and zinc.

Blaise

It's STILL a neon
Mustang007 said:
LMAO :lol: . I wouldnt show up if I was you Blaise you might get ass raped J/K :lol: .
My LS1 buddies are gonna come... they'll watch out for my virgin ass :lol:

McGee98

P.C load letter?
Blaise said:
...since when am I yours? :uhh:

Lol I meant to type my friends but Left out the word friends,My bad guys now I look like a *** lol

Ill see if my friend with his 13 second LT1 wants to come too

mszmustang13

blackskidd said:
Holy Grail. You beat a 16 sec car that even i could beat. :lol: . j/p :D
Your right, but he provoked the race. I didn't pick on him, he picked on me. So I felt it was only right to rip him a new asshole.

Blaise

It's STILL a neon
mszmustang13 said:
Your right, but he provoked the race. I didn't pick on him, he picked on me. So I felt it was only right to rip him a new *******.
If I was rolling a GT I wouldn't even bother. It's like WTF why are you even trying?

mszmustang13

Blaise said:
If I was rolling a GT I wouldn't even bother. It's like WTF why are you even trying?
Because my car does not say "GT" on it anywhere. People mistake me for a V6 all the time. You'd figure a V8 on exhaust would give away the engine under the hood. Apparently not.

Blaise

It's STILL a neon
mszmustang13 said:
Because my car does not say "GT" on it anywhere. People mistake me for a V6 all the time. You'd figure a V8 on exhaust would give away the engine under the hood. Apparently not.
Still, I wouldn't even throw a rev. Some people (like that guy) need to be shot.

Strife2k3

blackskidd said:
Holy Grail. You beat a 16 sec car that even i could beat. :lol: . j/p :D
You're a moron.. new Grand Am GTs = Mustang 99+ v6 Manual.
Anything BUT a 99+ Manual would get destroyed by a Grand Am GT.
I've seen both stock 99+ Manual hit a 15.3 and a Grand Am GT hit a 15.3
Was it a new one Mike?

01stangboy

Love my Pony!!!!
Strife2k3 said:
You're a moron.. new Grand Am GTs = Mustang 99+ v6 Manual.
Anything BUT a 99+ Manual would get destroyed by a Grand Am GT.
I've seen both stock 99+ Manual hit a 15.3 and a Grand Am GT hit a 15.3
Was it a new one Mike?
for your info i ran a grand am gt h.o. at the track and he didnt hit 15's at all..need proof i have it