Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GreenStang13

Discussion in '2011-2014 V6 Mustang Tech' started by GreenStang13, Apr 25, 2014.

1. GreenStang13

GreenStang13 GreenStang13

I am starting this thread about my car. If I post something on a existing thread and you have a question that is not related to the thread please just ask me on here. If you want videos, have questions, pictures, what I plan on doing next please do so on here. I will also post up stuff at random.

mod and Duggie like this.
  2. GreenStang13

GT500 got me fired up this morning as I was pulling up to a light next to another 3.7. The GT500 was going the other way. So bad a$$. Don't know if the 3.7 had anything done. Dot know if he was running a auto or manual. He got on it first. I didn't step on it in first gear...shifted into second @ 4k...put my foot into it once I was in second gear...spun obviously but not that bad...didn't pay attention how far he was in front of me...he was in front, but I was just trying to keep the tires stuck to the road (did a good job of it) but I know that I passed him in third an I could see him in my rear view mirror. I looked down and I was doing close to 100.

Duggie likes this.
  3. GreenStang13

First picture I saw after I had ordered the car image.jpg Stock wheel front image.jpg Stock front end image.jpg Stock rear brake image.jpg Stock view of engine bay image.jpg Another angle image.jpg Stillen front chin installed image.jpg Front view of chin image.jpg

4. GreenStang13

Windows tented. AMR wheels. 18x9 front 18x10 rear. 255/45 & 275/40 image.jpg 2012 GT500 front brake setup. Painted the hat and outer ring black image.jpg 2013 GT500 rear brake setup. Painted the hat and outer ring. image.jpg

5. GreenStang13

6. GreenStang13

Stock exhaust manifold image.jpg BBK Ceramic Coated Shorties installed image.jpg

7. GreenStang13

Two cool pics image.jpg image.jpg GT350 inspired quarter window covers installed image.jpg image.jpg

8. GreenStang13

9. GreenStang13

Boss Gauge Pod image.jpg Ford Racing Gauges by Auto Meter image.jpg

10. GreenStang13

Cervinis Hood & exhaust that's on order. Should have it in a couple of weeks. image.jpg image.jpg

11. GreenStang13

image.jpg Bad A$$!!!!! Putting down over 1100rwhp @ local car show. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

12. GreenStang13

13. Cody Smith

Cody Smith New Member

Thanks again for answering questions, how does the pro-charger feel in the butt dyno? How is the power-band?

14. GreenStang13

When the bypass closes under throttle you seriously feel it in the seat of your pants. Makes you want to get into it more often.

15. GreenStang13

Taking my baby out to a car show this weekend. Hope the weather holds out and I get a chance to see some nice cars. A few thumbs up in my direction would be okay as well.

16. GreenStang13

pic of very nice air brush work on Challenger. image.jpg picture of my baby at car show. Took first place in my category. Not a big turn out due to weather today. Hell I dried the car for about an hour while it was sprinkling. image.jpg

Last edited: May 10, 2014
    Duggie likes this.
  17. Duggie

Duggie Duggie

With the Pod that you have I went to order mine and was told that only Ford Gauges will fit. Did you find out the same thing or were going with the Ford Gauges anyway ? I was told something to the effect that other gauges would be too long to sit right in the pod. Can't wait to see your car with the new hood.

18. Duggie

Duggie Duggie

Is your dash stock or is that a overlay? I been looking for a Aluminum Brush overlay for my 14 and all I have seen was the thick like vinyl one . If it is a overlay please send infro. I started with a basic model and it was just black . I have the interior done now with leather and all the dress up kits but that's the one think I'm lacking.
    By the way have you ran it at the track yet. I saw your video and it sounds bad to the bone!!

19. GreenStang13

The short gauges fit flush in the gauge pod. The longer ones don't but I used spacers on the longer ones then a spacer on the shorter one as well so they were all flush. They stick out a little bit but out of all the people that have seen it never noticed because they are all flush with each other and don't stick out that much.

20. GreenStang13

Dash is stock and probably part of the premium addition. Never paid attention. I have thought about having all of it painted gloss black. Maybe in the future who knows.