GT Factory Diablo door conversion

ChaserAero

www.lambodoors.com
post count means nothing to me which is why i have 3 per day. And im sure my opinion is about the same as 90% of this forum.

Every forum has their members that "speak for others." I'm not looking to sell to everyone, if I can have that 10% that like to be different; I'll take em!

Maybe becuase of being shy and fear of being flammed those that are interested won't post publicly. Thankfully forums have PM's. :D

Nothing wrong with lemmings, I'm just not the type that likes to get in line with the others.

This is my old 99 Miata:

...the main Miata forum hated it, but that exact photo was my center spread in a Magazine feature article. Going against the grain got me in a mag, got me a gang of sponsors and I still reap the benefits of building a Magazine car.

Sometimes being different is a good thing...:thumbup:

Brandon

Better Than Sliced Bread!
being different and looking good are not the same thing~ to many people forget this or go WAY to far overboard.

joekd

GT geek
This is proof that being "different" isn't always a good thing, can't say this isn't a one of a kind ride

Attachments

• worstmustang.JPG
    worstmustang.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 324

ChaserAero

www.lambodoors.com
Ok, its obvious some don't like the doors...some like to remind us, just in case. Free time, etc. Whatever.

To those that DO have questions like the nice post by mysteed which I repsonded to, ask.

...I'd like to see a rebuttal to my long post above.

ChaserAero

www.lambodoors.com

LOL, as if free time is hard to come by for you!!

...nothing like showing off your intelligence for the whole world to see.

MAX97V6

HYUCK...

Seriously.:sleep:
Hazing is normal here for stuff like this. Im guilty as much as the next person, but you retards are taking it to a whole nother lever.
The same posters from the other thread that got locked jumped right back into this one to remind the OP of your opinions. Im pretty sure he doesnt have alzheimers. Stop being ****ing trolls. Im pretty sure there are plenty of other threads that havent seen your idiotic posts yet...

H.S.311

BACK FROM THE DEAD
i didn't read much about this thread, but yeah... whats all the hating on ricers and lambo door? it's funny 95% of us on the forum drive v-6 mustangs and we're talking smack about ricers. in my book, the v6 mustangs are America's version of the honda civic. everyone and their grandma drives one.

Sorry

ChaserAero

www.lambodoors.com
Seriously.:sleep:
Hazing is normal here for stuff like this. Im guilty as much as the next person, but you retards are taking it to a whole nother lever.
The same posters from the other thread that got locked jumped right back into this one to remind the OP of your opinions. Im pretty sure he doesnt have alzheimers. Stop being ****ing trolls. Im pretty sure there are plenty of other threads that havent seen your idiotic posts yet...

Thanks! :thumbup:

mysteed

is back!
...I'd like to see a rebuttal to my long post above.
Eh, I just don't care enough about it right now to post a reply to it. You make a lot of good points on both kits but in the end it all comes down to personal opinion on which kit is better.

Jeffstang

Jeffstang
i didn't read much about this thread, but yeah... whats all the hating on ricers and lambo door? it's funny 95% of us on the forum drive v-6 mustangs and we're talking smack about ricers. in my book, the v6 mustangs are America's version of the honda civic. everyone and their grandma drives one.

Sorry

yah...pretty much true....i just think its funny in this threAD that the trash talking seemed to stop when an older more respected member stepped in... and really...we are a step away from ricers...cobra bumpers on a v6? saleen body kits on a 6?

xtreme 2

I think it's hot for a show car... just not practically for a daily driver and definitely not a track car...

ChaserAero

www.lambodoors.com
I think it's hot for a show car... just not practically for a daily driver and definitely not a track car...

Exactly, show cars are 90% of our door kit sales. There are some that DD the cars with the kits. No reason you can't. On a track car, it'd go against the grain since it adds weight.

Drew

Pimp. This. Ride.
I bet his lambo style doors make horsepower than your motor does...

You know... I'm just gonna put this out there...

**** you, you ****in prick. You always knock other peoples cars, "what do you drive" "his doors make more power than your car" "my gt has this" Shut the **** up. Nobody wants to hear your bullshit anymore ******.

And to raise it up.. you drive a mostly stock 2v... You're such a badass :rolleyes:

Oh and to the OP.. looks like a good kit, it is definately unique, in its own way, great for show cars. Only thing is the roush winsheild banner.... not really roush specific there :lol:

Jeffstang

Jeffstang
drew, im a noob and can tell you you bring up good points...everything with him is negative and a put down. it seems no madder how many people call him out he could care less....but....97 was being a stroker so i'd let this one pass. just the internet man!!!!!!!