Guy just REALLY pissed me off...

Munky.

How I eat vag
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300142525048

I called the dude about this car...asking if he had taken the car in to get fixed because it had such and such problems....well I was like "Does it still have the warranty? if so, have you taken it in to a BMW dealer to be serviced for free? because they will fix all of those problems as long as it's the manufactures problem and not a driver problem....Was the cars problems driver related?"
*long pause*

Guy: "Umm yeah, the car was involved in an accident last year, but it's since been fixed and everything is done smooth and the engine runs great..."

Me: "Alrighty, thanks for coming clean. You should really change your auction online to let everyone know EXACTLY what has happened to the car. You said that it was clean...."

*hangs up*

WTF

MSCDCarFreak

Boost Junkie
I bet they were from a used lot in my town... sleazy mother****ers tried to sell me a Oldsmobile with a blown head gasket for $9500...

tehnick

ʞɔıuɥǝʇ
My Z4 was 8000 under blue book and it was flawless...I just thought I came across another incredible deal...

there are good deals out there... a guy i know scored a 2004 Cobra with a stage 4 steigmeir blower for 18K, only issue is that the rear window had been busted out of it and repaired which showed on the report but other than that it was perfect.

not too long ago the dumbass wrecked it and bent the frame but the insurance company didn't total it since it didn't exceed the value of the car to get it fixed. he got extremely lucky with that one.

Munky.

How I eat vag
not too long ago the dumbass wrecked it and bent the frame but the insurance company didn't total it since it didn't exceed the value of the car to get it fixed. he got extremely lucky with that one.

Yeah, BMW's are NEVER the same once they are wrecked and even put back together by a BMW dealership...it's just the way they are...

tehnick

ʞɔıuɥǝʇ
Yeah, BMW's are NEVER the same once they are wrecked and even put back together by a BMW dealership...it's just the way they are...

most cars are like that nowadays though. they don't really make them like they used to. some of the older ford and chevy trucks are tanks on wheels without the gun. :lol: