H.s.i.o.w.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reborn00

brought you HSIOW!
Holy **** It's Only Wednesday!! :eek:

That's right. An official wednesday thread. :lol: A place 3.8 members can help each other make through "hump" day. Whether your at work, home, or school, we're here to help you make it. :thumbup:

How's everyone doing today?

mysteed

is back!
It sucks. It's raining here and I have a presentation at 1pm of which I only have about half of it done.:thumbdown:

reborn00

brought you HSIOW!
It's cold, it's only wednesday, rent is due, I'm out of beer at home, and I have a slow leak in my right front tire. :thumbdown: :lol:

Jarryd

ive been up since 5 this morning and already went to practice and now im late for school because i had to do my homework that i didnt do last night because of halloween and i just dont feel like going to school.

19mustang95

Walnuts & Applesauce
i just found out that there is no way im passing calc, so know i must hope for an NC so i can take it again next semester...:thumbdown: i guess i should have studied.:(

19mustang95

Walnuts & Applesauce
It's cold, it's only wednesday, rent is due, I'm out of beer at home, and I have a slow leak in my right front tire. :thumbdown: :lol:

better than im missing a huge strip out of my front tire and the steel belts are showing....but at least it didnt blow out on my trip back to orlando from home...i dont know how it happened, but now im in search of new tires.:thumbdown: :mad:

Nankangs FTL

Jarryd

better than im missing a huge strip out of my front tire and the steel belts are showing....but at least it didnt blow out on my trip back to orlando from home...i dont know how it happened, but now im in search of new tires.:thumbdown: :mad:

Nankangs FTL

get those cheap sumitomos from tirerack.

babz

If specified
Lets see.. My Wednesday so far has been great. I got up at 730 studied for my bio exam, raped that up and down. That should be an A.

Now I am going to take a nap, then go back to school, then work all night. Then shower, get on 3.8, maybe have a beer. Then go to sleep. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.