Halloween - Post em up

Usefulidiot127

Go Illini

I got recognized by so many people tonight as Three Hole Punch Jim (I'm three hole punch Andy)

It owned.

boss302man

haha you dont want the pictures of me lol, i was a hooters girl :eek: , i had a girl whip me at a bar tonight, i got some girls number at a party, i won a costume contest at another bar. And took a pictures with 20 random girls through out the night... best costume ever.

Usefulidiot127

Go Illini
haha you dont want the pictures of me lol, i was a hooters girl :eek: , i had a girl whip me at a bar tonight, i got some girls number at a party, i won a costume contest at another bar. And took a pictures with 20 random girls through out the night... best costume ever.

haha

PurpleStang

DON'T PANIC
I haven't worn my costume yet. :( I had to work saturday night and then was stuck on the freeway for an hour so I said **** it. :thumbdown:

novaspyder

Crash and Burn

I see where youre coming from with the whole "dressing like a girl rules" which it does, but my sorority girl costume pwns it

Attachments

• halllo1.jpg
    halllo1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 113
  • hallo2.jpg
    hallo2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 102
  • hallo3.jpg
    hallo3.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 94