Halo 3 legendary edition

WindsorStang

SuperSix wrench turner
Is anyone picking up this edition of Halo 3 next month? I preordered mine, but I'm thinking about swapping over to the regular collectors edition. I'm not sure if the helmet is woth the extra $. it looks like all the added dvd content is the same between the collector edition and the legendary edition.

StangMan04

i dont need all that other junk. i pre-ordered the original halo 3 for $39. and that was the full price charged. came to like $42 after tax. :thumbup:

Travis

Lexus ES350 - Nissan Skyline GTR
A helmet? A mother****ing helmet? People make fun of me for playing WoW....yet there are Halo players that are going to be buying a ****ING HELMET!?

Travis

Lexus ES350 - Nissan Skyline GTR
in 25 years they will be worth some $$$

There are very few games these days that are worth more than what they initially cost. None of them are 'special editions' and they'd have to be unopened. Sorry.

Zim

The Coors Knight
What the **** are you talking about? IT COMES WITH A HELMET!

:lol: :lol:

well in that case, IM TOTALLY GOING TO ORDER ONE OF THE MOST WIDELY MASS PRODUCED VIDEO GAMES EVER TO HAVE A HELMET THATS ONE OF ELEVENTY BILLION!!!

Those helmets are going to be SO rare that they'll immediately be worth 20x what I pay for it.

OMGZ! MAYBE ILL BUY 300 OF THEM!!! :eek:

1998232v6

2004 Silver Cobra
I pre-ordered the Leg. edition:uhh: :lol: just because i said "what the hell its the last one why not go all out" :crazy: :thumbup: .

1998232v6

2004 Silver Cobra
Because helmets are for retards.

I'm prob gonna see what they go for on ebay before i open it...if they are selling for alot ill sell it and buy a 60$ version :thumbup: Because i could not see myself wearing that...that would be kinda fagish:thumbdown: