Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Heated seat Kit

Discussion in '1994-2004 V6 Mustang Tech' started by Rick Stickland, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Rick Stickland

Rick Stickland Member

I have a 99 convertible with leather seats,I bought a set of seat heater,I`m having a really hard time finding a 20 amp switched power,does anyone know how to get power for these things,or do I have to be really careful that they are turned of before exiting the vehicle,thanks

2. Sam36

Sam36 Active Member

You'll probably just have to run a relay and tie it straight to the battery. Then for the wire that turns the relay on or off (which will only require a small amount of current) you can tie to any wire that is hot when the key is on.

3. Rick Stickland

Rick Stickland Member

you are right sam36, thanks for your reply,I would have responded earlier but couldn`t log in for some reason,I contacted katskins and thats what they said and sent diagram for wiring relay,thanks again